1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Thebrownblob

What's the alternative? Cut state spending on other mandated services? Like what? Schools? Highways? Public safety? You MAGA's all want more cops and more prosecutors don't you?
1699590882286.gif

bacha29

Comments like that don’t prove anything like what you’re saying. Pro-lifers are being pressured to publicly state something? You’re really deranged lol. Who hurt you? Why are you like this? Have you ever even seen a naked woman? 😂
All we've heard out of you this evening are personal attacks and sexual innuendo .
As I've said before , if you want an abortion ban that's fine by me provided that given that many states have a balanced budget constitution then if there is as expected an increase in demand for state constitutionally mandated child welfare services an abortion ban would likely create that as a result would require a tax increase in order to fulfill the state's balanced budget constitutional mandate would you support it?

Thebrownblob

All we've heard out of you this evening are personal attacks and sexual innuendo .
As I've said before , if you want an abortion ban that's fine by me provided that given that many states have a balanced budget constitution then if there is as expected an increase in demand for state constitutionally mandated child welfare services an abortion ban would likely create that as a result would require a tax increase in order to fulfill the state's balanced budget constitutional mandate would you support it?
I never said I wanted to ban it. My sincere hope is that you never procreate. It’s best for all of us that you’re the last of whatever you are. Aborting your offspring would probably be your gift to mankind. Thank you. You are a true humanitarian.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It would appear that you have never heard of the Hyde Amendment. If you had you would not have make this laughable comment.
And BTW. Your comment only reaffirms what I said earlier. Pro lifers want all pregnancies carried to full term but continue to refuse to accept the fact that their demands will indeed cost them money. Often state constitutions requires the state to provide economic support for children born to low income families. In fact last year in an attempt to get ahead of the expected increased demands for child support services following the overturning of Roe vs Wade Ohio moved the first 230 million dollars of an anticipated 705 million dollars into it's child welfare support programs.

That did not sit well with Ohio voters and perhaps it helped to tip the scales in favor of making abortion rights part of the state's constitution. Perhaps the unwillingness of the pro life groups to step up and publicly accept economic responsibility for those constitutionally mandated child welfare service costs is why abortion rights are now in the state constitution.
So you're pro baby murder because you don't want your taxes to go up.

I mean, thanks for being honest I guess.

bacha29

I never said I wanted to ban it. My sincere hope is that you never procreate. It’s best for all of us that you’re the last of whatever you are. Aborting your offspring would probably be your gift to mankind. Thank you. You are a true humanitarian.
I take that as a NO answer. Thank you very much. Given that you are obviously not willing to back the economic consequences an outright abortion ban would be almost certain to create then the decision as what a woman decides to do with regard to her own reproductive decisions is a matter in which you my good man have no choice but to keep your mouth shut and let her decide on her own.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I take that as a NO answer. Thank you very much. Given that you are obviously not willing to back the economic consequences an outright abortion ban would be almost certain to create then the decision as what a woman decides to do with regard to her own reproductive decisions is a matter in which you my good man have no choice but to keep your mouth shut and let her decide on her own.
Using your own logic, women shouldn't get to choose whether to have a baby.

According to your position, the government should decide whether they can afford a baby first and force them to kill it if they can't.

Because you don't want your taxes to go up.

bacha29

Since you jumped in I'm going to present the same question to you. A number of state constitutions require a balanced budget. Now in light of the fact that an outright abortion ban would be almost certain to result in an increased demand for state constitution mandated and funded child welfare services then in order to produce a balanced budget and provide those mandated child welfare services would you support a tax increase in order to do both?

An outright ban on abortion will not come free. Either you step up and pay your share of the increased costs or you keep quiet and let the woman decide on her own.

Thebrownblob

According to your position, the government should decide whether they can afford a baby first and force them to kill it if they can't.

We went from abortion is a healthcare issue, to abortion is a woman’s rights issue. Now @bacha29 has made it about taxes and saving money. Lol the messaging is getting lost because they’re dishonest.

Thebrownblob

Since you jumped in I'm going to present the same question to you. A number of state constitutions require a balanced budget. Now in light of the fact that an outright abortion ban would be almost certain to result in an increased demand for state constitution mandated and funded child welfare services then in order to produce a balanced budget and provide those mandated child welfare services would you support a tax increase in order to do both?

An outright ban on abortion will not come free. Either you step up and pay your share of the increased costs or you keep quiet and let the woman decide on her own.
1699592544602.gif

bacha29

Where did I say that I would NOT support a tax increase in order to create a balanced state budget in the face of increased child welfare costs resulting from an outright abortion ban?

While at the same time I'm waiting for YOU to decide if you would support an increase.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Where did I say that I would NOT support a tax increase in order to create a balanced state budget in the face of increased child welfare costs resulting from an outright abortion ban?
When you used it as the reason you support abortion. I'm sorry if you're just now realizing your pro death arguments are lacking.

Try harder.

Thebrownblob

While at the same time I'm waiting for YOU to decide if you would support an increase.
1699592856587.png

bacha29

We went from abortion is a healthcare issue, to abortion is a woman’s rights issue. Now @bacha29 has made it about taxes and saving money. Lol the messaging is getting lost because they’re dishonest.
If you want to ban a woman's right to an abortion then you're going to end up having to help pay to raise the kid for the very reasons I mentioned earlier. It's inescapable due to state constitution regarding providing for the common good and a mandated balanced budget.....You know the old saying....."be careful what you wish for....you might get it".

bacha29

When you used it as the reason you support abortion. I'm sorry if you're just now realizing your pro death arguments are lacking.

Try harder.
Wrong I did not use it as a reason to support abortion . I simply pointed out a matter you pro lifers appear to have never thought of.....That being the responsibilities you will be assuming if the abortion ban you seek comes home to your state.

Thebrownblob

Wrong I did not use it as a reason to support abortion . I simply pointed out a matter you pro lifers appear to have never thought of.....That being the responsibilities you will be assuming if the abortion ban you seek comes home to your state.
Well, in that case, I’m sure all the pro-lifers are going to change their mind….

Said no one ever.

On a sidenote…
Imagine a mind were being called Pro-lifer is bad.

vantexan

Comments like this simply prove that pro lifers only care about the kid getting born not what happens to it afterward. Perhaps the pro lifers are being pressured to step up and state publicly that they will accept whatever additional tax burdens will be necessary in order to fulfill constitutionally mandated child welfare services and support.
If politics if you want something you have to give up something.
If you want an abortion ban you've got to give it up dollar wise to back the ban you demand.
Comments like this simply prove that pro choicers only care about the kid getting aborted so that they can spend loads of tax money on themselves. Perhaps the pro choicers are being pressured to step up and state publicly that they will accept and create additional tax burdens they can conjure up that allows them to skim off the top.
If politics if you want something just make up a problem.
If we want an abortion ban we have to grease the palms of Democrats who will sell their souls for money.

newolddude

Comments like this simply prove that pro choicers only care about the kid getting aborted so that they can spend loads of tax money on themselves. Perhaps the pro choicers are being pressured to step up and state publicly that they will accept and create additional tax burdens they can conjure up that allows them to skim off the top.
If politics if you want something just make up a problem.
If we want an abortion ban we have to grease the palms of Democrats who will sell their souls for money.

Pro lifers care until the baby is born and then don’t care any more.

vantexan

What's the alternative? Cut state spending on other mandated services? Like what? Schools? Highways? Public safety? You MAGA's all want more cops and more prosecutors don't you?
That's a hoot. Dems planting explicit material in libraries and defunding police are telling us they know what's best for public services.