1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

bacha29

Did you really just ask who should pay for an abortion? I don’t know, who should pay for your car? or your Big Mac? Or your oil change. What the hell is wrong with you?
So what I'm asking is that if a pregnant nonresident goes to another state to get an abortion and "indigent" is the word that describes a person with no money....who do you think should pay for the procedure?

vantexan

And who do you think should pay for the abortion? Should those states where abortion is still legal be required to bear the cost of performing an abortion on an indigent nonresident whose only reason for being there is that they're a resident of a state that banned abortion?

What if US HHH refuses to fund the procedure and or the state of the nonresident patient refuses to pay it or the state the patient went to refuses to pay it?
Why should the government pay for any abortion?

vantexan

Handing out food stamps like candy and by granting tax deductibility to hospital donations along with requiring hospitals to add surcharges onto coded medical procedures in order to create a charity reserve in order to pay the hospital bill for somebody too cheap to buy health insurance..... The beneficiaries think that is perfectly alright because THEY benefit but bitterly oppose doing something for somebody else.
People eat every day. They don't abort every day.

bacha29

People eat every day. They don't abort every day.
Exactly. For the beneficiaries of such federal handouts they are considered to be needed and deserved but doing something similar for somebody else who is equally deserving....oh we have to eliminate such "wasteful spending".

bacha29

Why should the government and private insurance subscribers have to pay for healthcare procedures and follow up care for people claiming that they're too poor to buy health insurance or claim to be too poor to independently feed themselves?

vantexan

Exactly. For the beneficiaries of such federal handouts they are considered to be needed and deserved but doing something similar for somebody else who is equally deserving....oh we have to eliminate such "wasteful spending".
It's equally "deserving" to abort your baby as opposed to eating?

vantexan

Why should the government and private insurance subscribers have to pay for healthcare procedures and follow up care for people claiming that they're too poor to buy health insurance or claim to be too poor to independently feed themselves?
The government didn't. This from the guy who wanted half a trillion spent forgiving college loans of people making up to $125k a year.

bacha29

The government didn't. This from the guy who wanted half a trillion spent forgiving college loans of people making up to $125k a year.
The government granted tax deductibility to the donations made to charitable institutions such as hospitals. If not for that gesture there donations would have dried up overnight And government required hospitals to place surcharges on coded medical services in order to create a charity reserve.....Indeed government and private insurers most definitely were footing the bill.

And I hear it all the time." I'm deserving of state and federal but this guy over here isn't".
And the thing I find so amusing is that people lash out at others who are receiving benefits are simply trying to hide the fact that they too are living on the stuff....And they should be if they are true Republicans .

Thebrownblob

So what I'm asking is that if a pregnant nonresident goes to another state to get an abortion and "indigent" is the word that describes a person with no money....who do you think should pay for the procedure?
Themselves? Planned Parenthood takes payment plans genius you can kill babies 100 ways for just $29.95 a month but wait there’s more we can also sterilize you and give you a sex change operation. Again why do you think someone else should pay for somebody’s services?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Themselves? Planned Parenthood takes payment plans genius you can kill babies 100 ways for just $29.95 a month but wait there’s more we can also sterilize you and give you a sex change operation. Again why do you think someone else should pay for somebody’s services?
It’s beyond repellent. Never forget it’s the Democrats that promote this perversion. They can squeal all they want, but they’re a cult of death.

Thebrownblob

It’s beyond repellent. Never forget it’s the Democrats that promote this perversion. They can squeal all they want, but they’re a cult of death.
@bacha29 wants the government to pay for a procedure that’s roughly $15-$1800? For these poor people? You mean the same poor people that most likely carry in a $1200 Apple phone while they’re getting the procedure? I’m pretty sure we can set up a payment plan so they can slaughter the most valuable gift they will ever be given.

vantexan

The government granted tax deductibility to the donations made to charitable institutions such as hospitals. If not for that gesture there donations would have dried up overnight And government required hospitals to place surcharges on coded medical services in order to create a charity reserve.....Indeed government and private insurers most definitely were footing the bill.

And I hear it all the time." I'm deserving of state and federal but this guy over here isn't".
And the thing I find so amusing is that people lash out at others who are receiving benefits are simply trying to hide the fact that they too are living on the stuff....And they should be if they are true Republicans .
The difference is I didn't seek it. As opposed to you wanting to drop half a trillion on well paid Dems.

vantexan

See what I mean? Once again it comes back to the same thing. You clearly think that you are deserving of the public benefits you and your family are receiving.... but everyone else isn't.
You equate killing a baby with feeding someone. Have you any idea how that sounds?

bacha29

The difference is I didn't seek it. As opposed to you wanting to drop half a trillion on well paid Dems.
You said you didn't seek it but it was the only way for the people who saved your life were going to get paid. What else were they to do? Send you on your way telling you to come back when you saved up the money?

bacha29

Under the Hyde Amendment federal dollars cannot be used to pay for an abortion. However if an abortion to save the mother's life or to terminate a fetus that will not survive outside the room and the patient is indigent who then pays the bill for a nonresident of that state?

bacha29

He Is warped
Wrong. I am asking you pro life extremists valid questions regarding events that are likely to emerge in a post Roe world in those states that now ban abortion .
What is quite clear is not only do you guys not have an answer but you never even thought about such possibilities.
Given that the only thing you care about is to use an abortion ban in an effort to gain control over the female population .
As long as you can force a woman to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term that's all that matters to you. You obviously have no concern regarding the needs of the child after they are born because not one of you have ever spoken a single word about providing additional economic support ensuring the well being of the child.

If you want to go on believing that there will not be a political or economic price to pay for banning Roe especially if you live in a abortion banned state and a number of those states are already receiving more if federal dollars than they pay in and 3 of the 16 states currently have no state income tax may find itself laying one on it's residents to pay for foster care kids it now has to provide for.

So go ahead and laugh now because in say 3-4 years when the bill arrives in your mailbox the first thing to go will be that feces eating grin on your face.

Thebrownblob

Wrong. I am asking you pro life extremists valid questions regarding events that are likely to emerge in a post Roe world in those states that now ban abortion .
What is quite clear is not only do you guys not have an answer but you never even thought about such possibilities.
Given that the only thing you care about is to use an abortion ban in an effort to gain control over the female population .
As long as you can force a woman to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term that's all that matters to you. You obviously have no concern regarding the needs of the child after they are born because not one of you have ever spoken a single word about providing additional economic support ensuring the well being of the child.

If you want to go on believing that there will not be a political or economic price to pay for banning Roe especially if you live in a abortion banned state and a number of those states are already receiving more if federal dollars than they pay in and 3 of the 16 states currently have no state income tax may find itself laying one on it's residents to pay for foster care kids it now has to provide for.

So go ahead and laugh now because in say 3-4 years when the bill arrives in your mailbox the first thing to go will be that feces eating grin on your face.
I’m not extreme pro life. I’m regular pro life.
I’m 100% for you aborting any offspring you might have. I think your mom may have made a mistake as well, but that’s beside the point.

Kill as many babies as you want, just pay for your damn self. Capeesh?