1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

So you believe all but 7 countries on the planet earth are run by "far right religious zealots"?

Yikes, you're even more extremist than I thought.
You know I'm sure North Korea would love to have you my good friend...
View attachment 494831
You went from claiming the Republican Party isn’t in support of national abortion bans, to showing me quotes from Republican politicians advocating for national abortion bans

Lmfao

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You went from claiming the Republican Party isn’t in support of national abortion bans
I covered that already, you're upset the radical extremist views of your party have been exposed so you're trying to circle back to a point we already discussed here:
I reject the false narrative that allowing people to kill babies 4 months into a pregnancy is an abortion "ban".

newfie

Well, you see, he’s a presidential candidate and talking about what he believes in for federal law

So you’re saying he’s wrong and you disagree with him right?
i think you're cherry picking his comments , I've listened to about five different interviews and speeches he's made recently and he is pretty consistent on letting the states decide. He has his opinion like everyone else but he's not pushing any nationwide laws on this topic.

newfie

Well, you see, he’s a presidential candidate and talking about what he believes in for federal law

So you’re saying he’s wrong and you disagree with him right?

View attachment 494826

LOL

You're obsessing now , you're not getting the response you want , state your opinion and move on.

i think you're cherry picking his comments , I've listened to about five different interviews and speeches he's made recently and he is pretty consistent on letting the states decide. He has his opinion like everyone else but he's not pushing any nationwide laws on this topic.

He tried to get the bill signed when he was president. The only reason it wasn’t is because it didn’t pass the senate