1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump Indicates He Would Back a 15-Week Federal Abortion Ban

So what do you say about this? You’re saying trump is lying?
Lying about what?
I reject the false narrative that allowing people to kill babies 4 months into a pregnancy is an abortion "ban".

If you read your own article, you will see the left's very dumb logic on display. The narrative is that no abortions after 15 weeks is a "ban", but no abortions after 23 weeks isn't a ban:
Screenshot_20240801-235741_Chrome.png

I feel like you're very close to realizing you've been tricked into believing the lie that the Republican party is run by far right authoritarian religious zealots.
… I feel like you don’t realize that for the past 40 years the Republican Party’s official stance was for a national abortion ban

And when trump was president, he fought for a 20 week abortion ban. It passed the house, and the only reason he wasn’t able to sign it in to law is because the democrat majority senate was able to stop it

You are really not good at this

The Republican party has had control of the government many times over the past 40 years. I live in reality, you fall for rhetoric and silly narratives.
And once trump got in they go for it. Thanks for proving me right, again.

What reality are you living in? You’re denying reality, saying the Republican Party and trump don’t support national abortion plans, when they tried to pass a bill and trump said he would sign it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You just unintentionally said and proved the Republican Party is run by far right authoritarian religious zealots.

Lmfao
A national law allowing abortionists to kill babies 4 months into a pregnancy doesn't seem like the position of a fat right religious zealot to me.

But I guess anything right of Mao is "far right" to a modern Democrat.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And you indirectly said the Republican Party is run by far right authoritarian religious zealots lmao
So you believe all but 7 countries on the planet earth are run by "far right religious zealots"?

Yikes, you're even more extremist than I thought.
You know I'm sure North Korea would love to have you my good friend...
Screenshot_20240802-011033_Chrome.png