1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Think of the narrative you swallowed. A narrative contrived from presumption with no basis of fact. One that ignores science so you can kill your responsibility to do the right thing.
A guy who is unapologetic and not ashamed to openly boast of his great power and payment. All legal. He has made the State nod with approval.
Pedophiles are monsters because the child is not of age to make that kind of choice....
But, Super Studs like you can make the choice because... cost you couple of drinks... walk proud.
Cost a couple of drinks and $634.

Apples and oranges to pedophiles, but however you have to make it right in your mind.

I understand the science just fine.

I have not denied that I am morally superior to you. Of course I am.

I'm not a murderer.
Me either.

jDBVx6b.gif

wilberforce15

Ok thanks. Just to clarify I don’t disagree with your feelings about the matter. But I believe Jesus said something about that. Matthew 7:1 in fact.
I am quite willing to be judged by the standard I use on others, just as He says.

Judgment is fantastic. It's exactly what we should be doing.

You've contorted yourself because your conscience isn't quite as dead as your child is.

You haven't killed it completely.

You know you've done wrong, but you need straws to grasp so you can sleep.
You're somewhat right, I do have a conscience, but destroying that pregnancy owns zero real estate in it.