1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There is no deflection. You asked me to do something that doesn’t carry any weight, that has zero effect on my argument that the first amendment is more of an offense to God than the tragedy of abortion.
Your words carry no weight because you don't back it with His Word.
How do you know what is more or less offensive to God?

BigGuy2732

Your words carry no weight because you don't back it with His Word.

God’s laws are to be honored and respected. Permitting error and permitting blasphemy is not Christian. This is why we say, “error has no rights.”

Imagine living in a society where you talked bad about Christ as an awards show host and Will Smith walked up to the stage and slapped the :censored2: out of you for blaspheming. That’s an Oscar’s show I would want to see.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
God’s laws are to be honored and respected. Permitting error and permitting blasphemy is not Christian. This is why we say, “error has no rights.”

Imagine living in a society where you talked bad about Christ as an awards show host and Will Smith walked up to the stage and slapped the :censored2: out of you for blaspheming. That’s an Oscar’s show I would want to see.
Deflect.

Box Ox

“In a stunning breach of Supreme Court confidentiality and secrecy, Politico has obtained what it calls a draft of a majority opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito that would strike down Roe v. Wade.

The draft was circulated in early February, according to Politico. The final opinion has not been released and votes and language can change before opinions are formally released. The opinion in this case is not expected to be published until late June.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

“In a stunning breach of Supreme Court confidentiality and secrecy, Politico has obtained what it calls a draft of a majority opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito that would strike down Roe v. Wade.

The draft was circulated in early February, according to Politico. The final opinion has not been released and votes and language can change before opinions are formally released. The opinion in this case is not expected to be published until late June.”
The left destroys everything it touches. Nothing is sacred.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Left is circling their wagons on this leaked memo.
Some stupid journalists think that the entire court has already voted and passed it.
Standby for massive protests in the coming days.

Box Ox

Roe was egregiously wrong from the start. Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences. And far from bringing about a national settlement of the abortion issue, Roe and Casey have enflamed debate and deepened division.”

Justice Samuel Alito in an initial draft majority opinion”

Box Ox

The Left is circling their wagons on this leaked memo.
Some stupid journalists think that the entire court has already voted and passed it.
Standby for massive protests in the coming days.

I think that’s exactly why this was leaked. Probably by a clerk for one of the liberal justices who felt it was their duty to do so.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
you cannot have an honest and moral society (and thus government) while the murder of the unborn is allowed for women to live degenerate lifestyles

religious or demographic arguments pale in comparison to the corrupting effect abortion has on our entire society

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Wonder who the leaker was? With Action Joe's approval rating in the toilet, the Democrats are doing everything they can to drum up fear about the 2022 midterm elections.

Just listen to Nancy Pelosi's rhetoric when she's interviewed on legacy media outlets. All kinds of apocalyptic rhetoric such as "the end of our democracy" "January 6th" etc etc.

The timing of this is too convenient. The Democrats need to take the focus off of Mayorkas' misinformation agency.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wonder who the leaker was? With Action Joe's approval rating in the toilet, the Democrats are doing everything they can to drum up fear about the 2022 midterm elections.

Just listen to Nancy Pelosi's rhetoric when she's interviewed on legacy media outlets. All kinds of apocalyptic rhetoric such as "the end of our democracy" "January 6th" etc etc.

The timing of this is too convenient. The Democrats need to take the focus off of Mayorkas' misinformation agency.
Ever notice how the leaks are always from the Democrats?