1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

wilberforce15

Give me a study from the US. American evangelicals are a different level of delusional.

If you limit the study to married people (which is obviously the only fair way to compare)....

"Evangelical Protestant adults reported the highest frequency of sex and the highest levels of satisfaction with sex"

I will grant that evangelical protestants have less premarital sex. But they have way better sex lives.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I want you not to kill kids.
72BCB90C-B20F-4A5F-9EF0-862EDD5C9AFF.gif

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Abortion is not “killing kids” you dunce
Month Three of Pregnancy
By the end of the third month of pregnancy, your baby is fully formed. Your baby has arms, hands, fingers, feet, and toes and can open and close its fists and mouth. Fingernails and toenails are beginning to develop and the external ears are formed. The beginnings of teeth are forming.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Stated by our devout Catholic President:

"I believe that a woman’s right to choose is fundamental, Roe has been the law of the land for almost fifty years, and basic fairness and the stability of our law demand that it not be overturned," Biden said.

The president also pointed to Texas, its SB-8 law and others "restricting women's reproductive rights."

"I directed my Gender Policy Council and White House Counsel’s Office to prepare options for an Administration response to the continued attack on abortion and reproductive rights, under a variety of possible outcomes in the cases pending before the Supreme Court," Biden said. "We will be ready when any ruling is issued."

Biden added that if the Supreme Court "does overturn Roe, it will fall on our nation’s elected officials at all levels of government to protect a woman’s right to choose."

wilberforce15

Stated by our devout Catholic President:

"I believe that a woman’s right to choose is fundamental, Roe has been the law of the land for almost fifty years, and basic fairness and the stability of our law demand that it not be overturned," Biden said.

The president also pointed to Texas, its SB-8 law and others "restricting women's reproductive rights."

"I directed my Gender Policy Council and White House Counsel’s Office to prepare options for an Administration response to the continued attack on abortion and reproductive rights, under a variety of possible outcomes in the cases pending before the Supreme Court," Biden said. "We will be ready when any ruling is issued."

Biden added that if the Supreme Court "does overturn Roe, it will fall on our nation’s elected officials at all levels of government to protect a woman’s right to choose."
Only protecting a woman's right to choose?

No rights for the pregnant men?