1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Non liberal

Nah I’ll just go back and read Thomas’s and Scalia’s dissents on these things when I get a chance.
I’d like to understand their argument better and know exactly what is what when it comes to black and white originalist perspective on the constitution.

I don’t view the federal government as necessary in telling human beings not to be pricks. I’m an optimist and maybe stupid, but I have faith in Americans to make the right calls on a local level when it comes to government tyranny against their fellow citizens in this day and age.
I would not trust your freedom to anybody. Especially in this day and age

bacha29

Nobody is. Evangelicals adopt more than anyone. And every poor mom has access to everything she needs to raise a baby.
Once again no statistical data to prove that evangelical claim. Secondly as for that "access to everything" part. You have failed to disclose the sources and location where those materials can be obtained.

wilberforce15

Once again no statistical data to prove that evangelical claim. Secondly as for that "access to everything" part. You have failed to disclose the sources and location where those materials can be obtained.
You sound like the type of guy who already abuses various government giveaway systems. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

When was the last baby who died of starvation in America, because the parent couldn't access food?

Never.

White married Christians are basically already taking all the babies.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What about this case was different than the previous cases? Justice Thomas makes clear what he would like this activist court to do. Find cases to overturn longstanding precedent.

That is neither respecting nor honoring precedent.

Precedent that is unconstitutional should be overturned. They find laws to be unconstitutional and void them often enough, and law is superior to precedent.

tourists24

Precedent that is unconstitutional should be overturned. They find laws to be unconstitutional and void them often enough, and law is superior to precedent.
Best solution if abortion is such a important right, simply add an amendment to the Constitution. If it's so overwhelmingly the majority opinion of Americans, shouldn't be a problem

bacha29

You’re going outside the context of the conversation for your own convenience. I didn’t bring up butt sex, Wilbur did in the context of homosexuality.

And you brought up judicial review/activism in regards to “making laws”.
And in keeping with that pay attention to the 3 specific rulings Judge Thomas went on record wanting to reconsider.

Griswold: The right of married couple to purchase birth control.
Lawrence: The ruling that bars states from criminalizing consensual sex.
Obergefell: Gay marriage.

Notice something here? All three pertain to human sexuality and sexual activity. His demand that they be brought back and ruled on again is a clear attack on youth and their very natural sexual prowess. An attack launched by a self righteous old judge who will soon be 75. Now when was the last time this old geezer went down on his fat old lady or had a nonmedically assisted hard on? And in what way was his conduct during that particular stage of his life any different, any more moral or any more beneficial to the nation than that which is practiced by American youth today? So what do we have here? A qualified SCOTUS jurist? Or just another wretched old man deeply envious of those whose youth, physical beauty and sexual vitality ageing has not yet rob them of who has decided to use the power of his position to get even with them?.

Ghost in the Darkness

Its almost comical (not quite though) how libb turds don't seem understand how babies are made, then go out and do that very thing to make them, and don't bother using any contraceptives. Then they have this reaction like its the movie Aliens or The Thing and react as though they have been invaded by a foreign body.
Then they seem to think childbirth is like seperating conjoined twins. However women have c-sections everyday without issue 🤔
If you are still worried you can't murder your kid should you want to, come to NY. Recently a 94 year old woman died and noted in her will that she would like her 67 year old son aborted. Kathy Hackul said its ok.

bacha29

No I don't.

I simply think it's wrong to kill human babies.

And you think it's fine to kill human babies.

Carry on
You continue to go on and on and on. But always stopping short of being willing to provide your share of additional tax revenue to ensure that the babies whose well being you taken upon yourself to protect will receive all of those protections Talk is cheap and none cheaper than that coming from self righteous moralists like you where it's all cuckservatives and no bucks.

wilberforce15

You continue to go on and on and on. But always stopping short of being willing to provide your share of additional tax revenue to ensure that the babies whose well being you taken upon yourself to protect will receive all of those protections Talk is cheap and none cheaper than that coming from self righteous moralists like you where it's all cuckservatives and no bucks.
What baby have you ever seen starved in America for lack of access to food?
What baby have you ever seen naked for lack of access to clothes?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thank you for admitting you think poor babies should be killed. It's important to talk bluntly about your evil beliefs.