1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Box Ox

Clarence invited challenges to Supreme Court precedents on contraception, legalizing same-sex marriage, and striking down anti-sodomy laws. He left out the ruling permittting interracial marriage for some reason.

His reasoning for potential challenges is sound but the overturning of those precedents would be a disaster.

If there’s a way the court could remain logically consistent while still drawing a line at those other issues I’d like to be educated on it.

rickyb

His reasoning for potential challenges is sound but the overturning of those precedents would be a disaster.

If there’s a way the court could remain logically consistent while still drawing a line at those other issues I’d like to be educated on it.
lets do canada u :censored2:

rickyb

u know were :censored2:ed when threat of nuclear war very high but theres no protests and then this anti abortion crap passes and ppl lose their minds

Box Ox

how much for a 2 br in america?
how much has price risen since money printing at start of pandemic?
You sure you want to get into the topic of price increases for American versus Canadian homes?
we can do canada too
lets do canada u :censored2:

Sure. I'll go and then you go.

The average Canadian home price is now double that of US (nypost.com)

"Since early 2020, Canadian home prices have surged 30%, an increase which is “nothing short of stunning,” economist Robert Hogue wrote for a recent Royal Bank of Canada report (via Fortune).

In contrast, the US has seen slightly lower price increases, with home prices rising 27% over the same period, Fortune previously reported."

rickyb

Sure. I'll go and then you go.

The average Canadian home price is now double that of US (nypost.com)

"Since early 2020, Canadian home prices have surged 30%, an increase which is “nothing short of stunning,” economist Robert Hogue wrote for a recent Royal Bank of Canada report (via Fortune).

In contrast, the US has seen slightly lower price increases, with home prices rising 27% over the same period, Fortune previously reported."

2 bed in surrey is 2150$

El Correcto

god is dead

There isn’t. That is Clarence Thomas’s take on substantive due process and it is a reasonable one. The man finds laws regarding these matters dumb and out of purview of the court. The Supreme Court only deals in matters of the constitution, substantive due process has been used to turn it into a legislative body basically.

It was the left who politicized the Supreme Court on these issues, now they are upset that process is being undone and the court is doing what it was originally intended to do. These issues should be taken up by the state and federal legislators then approved by the executive branch.

rickyb

Doesn't matter. The disparity between Canadian incomes and real estate prices is still greater than the disparity between US incomes and real estate prices.
if incomes arent rising but prices for housing are rising, then how can operationalneeds be more incentivized not to have an abortion?