1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Thebrownblob

Your push to make poor peoples lives more miserable by further expanding their families is just as sick and evil.
1656254091025.gif

bacha29

What's the real issue?.....Empty pews. Empty pews generate no revenue. Paying the light, heat and AC bills month after month just for empty pews only goes on for a little while.

Going out and trying to sign a UFAS (unrestricted free agent sinner) is a highly competitive and costly undertaking. As a UFAS I've received a number of impressive offers from numerous religious enterprises. I decided instead that I didn't want to place myself under the control of one of them despite several offers that met my demands.

Now the Evangelicals decided to pursue a lower cost alternative. They go out and grab up as many adoptions as their budgets will allow to fill up their pews. The goal is for their religion based brainwashing and mind control to be impactful enough that it will remain effective as deep into adulthood as possible in the expectation that once the individual reaches adulthood they will become a key revenue source.

it's all about money, one way or another.

wilberforce15

What's the real issue?.....Empty pews. Empty pews generate no revenue. Paying the light, heat and AC bills month after month just for empty pews only goes on for a little while.

Going out and trying to sign a UFAS (unrestricted free agent sinner) is a highly competitive and costly undertaking. As a UFAS I've received a number of impressive offers from numerous religious enterprises. I decided instead that I didn't want to place myself under the control of one of them despite several offers that met my demands.

Now the Evangelicals decided to pursue a lower cost alternative. They go out and grab up as many adoptions as their budgets will allow to fill up their pews. The goal is for their religion based brainwashing and mind control to be impactful enough that it will remain effective as deep into adulthood as possible in the expectation that once the individual reaches adulthood they will become a key revenue source.

You found two evangelicals who didn't adopt.

Congratulations.

Who cares?
Evangelicals adopt all the kids, and there are enough evangelicals to adopt however many you want.

There are ZERO babies waiting for adoption in the entire country.

Thebrownblob

What fantasy word do you live in? What is an evangelical? Some made up boogie man?

bacha29

Your push to kill children because their parents are poor is sick and evil.
Wrong. All you want to do is to market your morality which is both pointless and meaningless I instead choose to focus on the impact the overturning of Roe will have public policy in the days ahead. because it stands to effect everyone while your self righteous morality impacts no one but you. You continue to think that it won't . I disagree. Future state and local budget hearings will be the deciding factor. And I believe that the additional funding that will be required will rock even the most devout prolife advocates. The radical change SCOTUS has created as is the case with all change in public policy will not come cheap. For somebody like you who has no property and still lives in his Mom's cellar the impact on your life may be rather minimal while for others the potential is alarming.

wilberforce15

Wrong. All you want to do is to market your morality which is both pointless and meaningless I instead choose to focus on the impact the overturning of Roe will have public policy in the days ahead. because it stands to effect everyone while your self righteous morality impacts no one but you. You continue to think that it won't . I disagree. Future state and local budget hearings will be the deciding factor. And I believe that the additional funding that will be required will rock even the most devout prolife advocates. The radical change SCOTUS has created as is the case with all change in public policy will not come cheap. For somebody like you who has no property and still lives in his Mom's cellar the impact on your life may be rather minimal while for others the potential is alarming.
Your focus on this is incredibly strange, given the incredible backlog of parents who want to adopt and there aren't enough babies available.

There will be zero starved and naked babies, no matter what happens in your precious budget meetings.

If I found a starving, naked baby, I have a few dozen phone numbers of local people who would take that baby on no notice, with no questions asked, and care for the kid indefinitely. That's because I'm part of a church. And all of us would do that.

This is not a hard problem to solve. There are good people. You just aren't one of them.

El Correcto

god is dead
ebucate yinself dum dum
1656257896065.jpeg
The picture is photoshopped to show him in a klan outfit, but this guy was a genuine member of a klan. How do you explain this? It seems to me racist democrats didn’t all flee the party and they weren’t booted from it, they just changed their views as politicians tend to do.

Robert Byrd.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Your push to make poor peoples lives more miserable by further expanding their families is just as sick and evil.

Uh oh, now we're forcing people to have unprotected sex. Is there nothing we won't do to make people's lives more miserable? You need a baby smoothie. Ask for extra chunky, and if you're lucky, the face will still be intact so you can look at it, floating in it's own liquified body parts, while you slurp them down.

El Correcto

god is dead
You found two evangelicals who didn't adopt.

Congratulations.

Who cares?
Evangelicals adopt all the kids, and there are enough evangelicals to adopt however many you want.

There are ZERO babies waiting for adoption in the entire country.
My aunt can’t have children, it ruined her marriage. She ended up adopting and isn’t an evangelical person. I think that is also a noticeable portion of adoptions, infertile women.