1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

bacha29

Your focus on this is incredibly strange, given the incredible backlog of parents who want to adopt and there aren't enough babies available.

There will be zero starved and naked babies, no matter what happens in your precious budget meetings.

If I found a starving, naked baby, I have a few dozen phone numbers of local people who would take that baby on no notice, with no questions asked, and care for the kid indefinitely. That's because I'm part of a church. And all of us would do that.

This is not a hard problem to solve. There are good people. You just aren't one of them.
In my younger days I spent more pew time than you likely ever will in your entire life. But, I'm glad I'm out. I could no longer look away from the constant infighting mostly over the question of which church member should be subjected to the church's strict discipline and who got off. The difference? Money and who gave the most. That along with the constant battle for power . Watching them go proudly into the church carrying their bibles in their hands on a Sunday morning after seeing what they were doing outside the church and who they slept with the night before.

In fact one day I delivered to the district office of a major evangelical denomination. The entry level preachers had gathered around the table studying, maps spread sheets and other data. One pointed to apiece of data and a map and said...."we need to target this market". You see Bud, today's organized religion is just another economic enterprise. It's not about the human condition. It's about market share and revenues. Putting butts in the seats and dollars out of their pockets. And if you don't know that then you're just the kind of clueless person they target.

As for your single hypothetical example regarding a naked baby. Multiply that by many many thousands of times and you've got real life as it pertains to a growing segment of modern day America. And has numerous charities have pointed out growth in the request for charitable services continues to climb as their struggle to keep up continues to increase. If churches in your opinion can solve the problem we wouldn't need publicly funded children and youth services....Trouble is there's no sign of that ever happen anytime in the foreseeable future.

wilberforce15

In my younger days I spent more pew time than you likely ever will in your entire life. But, I'm glad I'm out. I could no longer look away from the constant infighting mostly over the question of which church member should be subjected to the church's strict discipline and who got off. The difference? Money and who gave the most. That along with the constant battle for power . Watching them go proudly into the church carrying their bibles in their hands on a Sunday morning after seeing what they were doing outside the church and who they slept with the night before.

In fact one day I delivered to the district office of a major evangelical denomination. The entry level preachers had gathered around the table studying, maps spread sheets and other data. One pointed to apiece of data and a map and said...."we need to target this market". You see Bud, today's organized religion is just another economic enterprise. It's not about the human condition. It's about market share and revenues. Putting butts in the seats and dollars out of their pockets. And if you don't know that then you're just the kind of clueless person they target.

As for your single hypothetical example regarding a naked baby. Multiply that by many many thousands of times and you've got real life as it pertains to a growing segment of modern day America. And has numerous charities have pointed out growth in the request for charitable services continues to climb as their struggle to keep up continues to increase. If churches in your opinion can solve the problem we wouldn't need publicly funded children and youth services....Trouble is there's no sign of that ever happen anytime in the foreseeable future.
There will be no starved or naked babies, and we have more than enough people waiting to take any of the kids you're concerned about.

Being a bad and useless person to society, you assume that the rest of us are like you. We're not.

bacha29

There will be no starved or naked babies, and we have more than enough people waiting to take any of the kids you're concerned about.

Being a bad and useless person to society, you assume that the rest of us are like you. We're not.
Then why are there 410,000 kids nationwide in foster care? Contrary to you're continuous assertion they are not all aspiring little criminals you have multiple times prejudged to be.

wilberforce15

Then why are there 410,000 kids nationwide in foster care? Contrary to you're continuous assertion they are not all aspiring little criminals you have multiple times prejudged to be.
I've already told you this.

Foster care is temporary for almost all of them, like is mom is in prison and daddy is in rehab. Most foster kids are not even up for adoption and can't be adopted. You are talking out of your total ignorance, and it shows.

bacha29

Spot on The pro lifers believe that the overturning of Roe....the problem's over. It doesn't end with that. In fact a completely new and both potentially costly and disastrous new chapter in the field of childcare and youth needs and services has now opened. And when it comes to the demand for basic human services and care I consider the opinion Catholic Church in this particular matter to be highly qualified.

In fact Mini Bush once came up with the brilliant idea of major funding cuts to human social services and programs and told charities to make up for the lost assistance programs. Well, the charities told Mini Bush to go sexually pleasure himself because in no way shape or form were they capable of offsetting or replacing the services he wanted to cut. Why? Because their revenues come strictly from volunteer contributions which they are merely guess work as to how large they will be and always goes down in a recession when they are needed the most.

wilberforce15

This ignoramus really thinks half a million kids are up for adoption and can't be adopted.

No, they're wards of the state during trials, rehab, or prison stints, and almost all are not even eligible for adoption.

newolddude

Spot on The pro lifers believe that the overturning of Roe....the problem's over. It doesn't end with that. In fact a completely new and both potentially costly and disastrous new chapter in the field of childcare and youth needs and services has now opened. And when it comes to the demand for basic human services and care I consider the opinion Catholic Church in this particular matter to be highly qualified.

In fact Mini Bush once came up with the brilliant idea of major funding cuts to human social services and programs and told charities to make up for the lost assistance programs. Well, the charities told Mini Bush to go sexually pleasure himself because in no way shape or form were they capable of offsetting or replacing the services he wanted to cut. Why? Because their revenues come strictly from volunteer contributions which they are merely guess work as to how large they will be and always goes down in a recession when they are needed the most.
How many pro lifers are also pro gun, pro war, pro capital punishment, anti welfare and oppose paid family leave? Pretty much all of them.

bacha29

I've already told you this.

Foster care is temporary for almost all of them, like is mom is in prison and daddy is in rehab. Most foster kids are not even up for adoption and can't be adopted. You are talking out of your total ignorance, and it shows.
Temporary huh? Until they turn 18 and tossed out onto the street to fend for themselves. And of those Evangelical adoptions you keep bragging about? What percentage of those families are receiving WIC, TANF, SNAP and similar forms of public assistance ? We'll see about all these immediate adoption rates when those programs get eliminated as Senator Rick Scott guaranteed he will do if he can acquire the power.

You see bro no matter how deeply Fox News and your favorite bible thumper with his GED and a preacher's license gets in your head the inescapable reality still comes down to legislation and money . And there's no running away from it no matter how hard you might try.

wilberforce15

Temporary huh? Until they turn 18 and tossed out onto the street to fend for themselves. And of those Evangelical adoptions you keep bragging about? What percentage of those families are receiving WIC, TANF, SNAP and similar forms of public assistance ? We'll see about all these immediate adoption rates when those programs get eliminated as Senator Rick Scott guaranteed he will do if he can acquire the power.

You see bro no matter how deeply Fox News and your favorite bible thumper with his GED and a preacher's license gets in your head the inescapable reality still comes down to legislation and money . And there's no running away from it no matter how hard you might try.
I don't know of any evangelical adoptions by parents who are on those programs.

wilberforce15

Adoptions cost tens of thousands of dollars, and require a family to be well above the poverty line, and this ignoramus thinks the adoptive parents are on social programs.

They're not.

Adoption is an upper middle class thing, largely.

wilberforce15

288526384_142023221762645_4635006767809159246_n.jpg

A full summary of the news the past few days.

Very angry hoes.

wilberforce15

You mean you don't see the contradiction ? They're all anti life?

Aren't you supposed to be a church attending "Christian"? if so then how do you square it with this post?
They're all pro-life.

I recognize the existence of hoes, and that all of them can be forgiven of their hoeness.

Women who have murdered their children are murderers. And can become my sister and receive total forgiveness.

Massive judgmentalism is Christian. And so is the massive offer of hope and forgiveness.