1st job that ive gotten that is union.. Not sure what expect in the long run. Will i be paying fees forever, how does this work.. Im 4 weeks in..

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
MyTripIsCut-
What does your signature line say/mean?
Maybe Wally can give us a translation?
Never bought my own handtruck is a dig at a certain member here who bought his own handtruck.

this one here:

People travel do not scan of the river packages will you cut out for lunch that shows up on the report

I quoted from @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. He may have been inebriated at the time, but I believe he was talking about drivers that skip their lunch.

oldngray

nowhere special
Never bought my own handtruck is a dig at a certain member here who bought his own handtruck.

this one here:

People travel do not scan of the river packages will you cut out for lunch that shows up on the report

I quoted from @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. He may have been inebriated at the time, but I believe he was talking about drivers that skip their lunch.
I bought my own!

... but not for work. Useful to have one at home.

Brownnote

Is it possible to get out of the union
Yes. But you'll still pay dues. I've been a union member for over ten years. Before that I never needed one. In a huge company like UPS it's a MUST. If your in a good local life will be decent. If your in a bad, crooked, lazy and useless local like mine. Life won't be.

Zowert

Why would you want out of the union? You get a PENSION! Go to Amazon and do the same type of work for a matching 401k that you won’t be able to afford to contribute to.