2020 Presidential Updates

oldngray

nowhere special
From what I saw counts hadn't come in from Detroit and Milwaukee when Trump was leading in both states. Was a big shock to see him lose the lead this morning but it looks legit. Might have the same problem with Atlanta suburbs before it's over. By all means if they can prove voter fraud then go for it. But he barely won Michigan in 2016 so it's reasonable to think he wasn't going to win by hundreds of thousands with Detroit outstanding.
When MI has a sudden dump of a couple of hundred thousand votes that are 100% for Biden it does seem at least slightly fishy.

vantexan

When MI has a sudden dump of a couple of hundred thousand votes that are 100% for Biden it does seem at least slightly fishy.
Were they 100% for Biden? Detroit is a huge Democrat center and blacks are still voting mostly for Democrats in spite of inroads. Remember that Republican black woman wth the great campaign ad in Baltimore? She got blown out of the water.

oldngray

nowhere special
Were they 100% for Biden? Detroit is a huge Democrat center and blacks are still voting mostly for Democrats in spite of inroads. Remember that Republican black woman wth the great campaign ad in Baltimore? She got blown out of the water.
Report said it was all for Biden. Almost all I might believe but no way all could be legit.

JJinVA

Some stuff I can see going democrap. Cali, a given. Colorado, given. North East, given. But I have to agree that 128,000 votes coming in late, all for Biden, seems suspicious as HAIL

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Ass handed to him?
271-267 is an embarrassing win for Democrats.
giphy (6).gif

This is like shooting fish in a barrel, maybe you should take a break from the internet before you embarrass yourself even more

vantexan

Some stuff I can see going democrap. Cali, a given. Colorado, given. North East, given. But I have to agree that 128,000 votes coming in late, all for Biden, seems suspicious as HAIL
Trump was up several hundred thousand in Michigan. Had to be a lot more than 128,000. While he won Michigan in 2016 by a little over 10,000 Hillary won Wayne County(Detroit) by about 300,000 if I remember right. And Wayne County hadn't come in yet when Trump was up big last night.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
From what I saw counts hadn't come in from Detroit and Milwaukee when Trump was leading in both states. Was a big shock to see him lose the lead this morning but it looks legit. Might have the same problem with Atlanta suburbs before it's over. By all means if they can prove voter fraud then go for it. But he barely won Michigan in 2016 so it's reasonable to think he wasn't going to win by hundreds of thousands with Detroit outstanding.
I think one was up to 700000 lead, that is an insane flip.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump was up several hundred thousand in Michigan. Had to be a lot more than 128,000. While he won Michigan in 2016 by a little over 10,000 Hillary won Wayne County(Detroit) by about 300,000 if I remember right. And Wayne County hadn't come in yet when Trump was up big last night.
You need a little more ignorant Texan in you Van.
This ain’t over, the orange man will rise again!