2020 Presidential Updates

JJinVA

You don’t think mail in ballots produce a paper trail? How do you think they are cast?
Bro, rampant fraud in the mail-in voting. I know you choose to ignore the Trump ballots found in trashcans and ditches, and thats fine. I never expect you to concede to evidence of democrat fraud lol. That would be like punching yourself in the nuts, and thats just not realistic.

However, I still think even in the event that the Supreme Court decides this election for Trump (which is the way it looks like its going), we need a more secure, easier to verify voting process.

JJinVA

If Jot takes Nevada, AZ, MI and WI he doesn't need PA.
Its a mathematical impossibility at this point being the percentages remaining to be counted in what some are calling "swing" states, even if every single one remaining was for Biden, he wouldnt win them. Clear attempt at fraud, which is why this will go to the Supreme Court.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bro, rampant fraud in the mail-in voting. I know you choose to ignore the Trump ballots found in trashcans and ditches, and thats fine. I never expect you to concede to evidence of democrat fraud lol. That would be like punching yourself in the nuts, and thats just not realistic.

However, I still think even in the event that the Supreme Court decides this election for Trump (which is the way it looks like its going), we need a more secure, easier to verify voting process.
The problem was so many places trying to change the rules at the last minute and most exceeded their legal authority.

Its a mathematical impossibility at this point being the percentages remaining to be counted in what some are calling "swing" states, even if every single one remaining was for Biden, he wouldnt win them. Clear attempt at fraud, which is why this will go to the Supreme Court.
You are wrong. Do the math. 6+11+16+10

JJinVA

You are wrong. Do the math. 6+11+16+10
Youre counting the electoral votes. Im looking at the percentages remaining to be counted. Even if every single one of the votes remaining to be counted in those swing states went to Biden, based on the percentage alone, it wouldnt matter, which is why itll go to court.

JJinVA

The house can still go either way. They still have alot left to count and are only 7 points difference between rep and dem

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s over Biden won. How do you feel now? Going to declare a conspiracy theory?
1603733904834.jpg

Box Ox

Hard left this, hard left that. The democrat party left you long ago cracker, it’s time to move on. You will never vote away your race’s sin.

You’re probably right. I’ll have to reconsider my vote in 2024 if Trump doesn’t run again.