2020 Presidential Updates

floridays

You mean you don’t want 1 vote to = 1 vote. Your opinion on America should really be worth far more than someone in California. Tell me about how you are a superior human being and California are subhuman trash.
Please explain how California is allotted 55 electoral votes and Texas has 38 while Wyoming only has 3.
I'll help you understand it on your own.

Just to play a little,
We do not have to have maps like this in my state.

New map shows the SF neighborhoods with the most street poop

I guess it's just a little more laid back in California, dude.

JJinVA

Lol I expected shenanigans before I went to sleep last night. Needless to say I wasnt disappointed upon waking. Trump was up by 2 million pop vote, all the sudden 4 million out of no where to flip it 2 million up for the guy who can't even string a sentence together lol.

The leftists in gov won't be happy until there is a war thats for certain. I think we all knew that they weren't just gonna hand over the Presidency again after witnessing Trumps America First agenda considering they have openly said they hate this country lol

This was the last real election. Only three ways from here:

1: Trump rolls over. The left gains the power to overturn any election they want.
2: Trump launches legal challenge. The left rolls over. Trump becomes Caesar.
3: Trump launches legal challenge. The left chooses to fight. Civil war.

I suppose there is also 4: The left backs down on fraud and declares Trump victor after a delay. Though I doubt it.

I predict a Trump legal challenge, which will prompt the color revolution script, massive protests, and we will see what side the military takes.

over9five

Staff member
If you add up the Electoral votes in the undeclared states in which Trump leads, Trump wins.
That is, until the Dems find ways to change that...

JJinVA

If you add up the Electoral votes in the undeclared states in which Trump leads, Trump wins.
That is, until the Dems find ways to change that...
I think that was a strategy of theirs all along. "Oops looks like we're gonna have to count on those mail-in votes wink wink" You know, those ones where we found tons of Trump ballots in ditches and trashcans...

We need a voting system that requires fingerprint verification, is not owned or programmed by private corporations, produces a paper trail in the event of error, just to bring our voting methods up to first world standards. This is pathetic at best

JJinVA

Every AR-15 owner in their living rooms in America right now like:

Attachments

• E653DBC3-893D-4A67-B6D6-B5F913F14EF0.jpeg
    E653DBC3-893D-4A67-B6D6-B5F913F14EF0.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 87

Seymour Packages

This was the last real election. Only three ways from here:

1: Trump rolls over. The left gains the power to overturn any election they want.
2: Trump launches legal challenge. The left rolls over. Trump becomes Caesar.
3: Trump launches legal challenge. The left chooses to fight. Civil war.

I suppose there is also 4: The left backs down on fraud and declares Trump victor after a delay. Though I doubt it.

I predict a Trump legal challenge, which will prompt the color revolution script, massive protests, and we will see what side the military takes.
I'm with a revolution. We're due for one.

JJinVA

I'm with a revolution. We're due for one.
It may very well end up at the boiling point. I for one would not be surprised at all. I was actually expecting to wake up to an order of Martial Law to regain control after the left started waging war. *shrug*

If there is one thing blm/antifa/dems have shown us in recent history via the riots and looting, its that democrats LOVEEEEEEE stealing things that arent rightfully theirs. Its like theyre addicted to it lol

Im optimistic either way

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You mean you don’t want 1 vote to = 1 vote. Your opinion on America should really be worth far more than someone in California. Tell me about how you are a superior human being and California are subhuman trash.
Understood you to be Canuck. If so your non-vote is immaterial.

It will be fine

I think that was a strategy of theirs all along. "Oops looks like we're gonna have to count on those mail-in votes wink wink" You know, those ones where we found tons of Trump ballots in ditches and trashcans...

We need a voting system that requires fingerprint verification, is not owned or programmed by private corporations, produces a paper trail in the event of error, just to bring our voting methods up to first world standards. This is pathetic at best
You don’t think mail in ballots produce a paper trail? How do you think they are cast?

sambag

It comes down to Michigan and Pennsylvania. Trump needs to win both to win. My prediction: he’ll go to SC and they will hand him the victory. Dems will riot and loot like they always do.