2023 contract

Thebrownblob

Yup- they let you guys drink on the picket line there? Some locations got shut down. We were free to enjoy our beverage of choice...
I don’t recall being free to do it, I just don’t recall anyone saying we could not. Was kind of a party atmosphere. No one crossed, and very few trucks came out. Would be nice to think it would be the same this time but who knows?

What'dyabringmetoday???

I don’t recall being free to do it I just don’t recall anyone saying we could not. Was kind of a party atmosphere. No one crossed, and very few trucks came out.
Nobody crossed here- sups pulled out with a couple package cars everyday. One would run three or four air package to the airport. Dog and pony show. Might be a different scenario if it happens this time around...

Thebrownblob

Nobody crossed here- sups pulled out with a couple package cars everyday. One would run three or four air package to the airport. Dog and pony show. Might be a different scenario if it happens this time around...
Looks like we found something we agree on! I remember hearing management was trying to go through trailers and find medical packages, pretty sure they mostly gave up. Most definitely a dog and pony show. The only thing we have going for us this time is we will be very difficult to replace, mostly because we’re having a hard time finding people to even work for $40 an hour.

Whither

Scofflaw
I want to see significantly more union involvement in the training & qualifying period. Like the trades do. All classifications too. Then we would stand of chance of nipping company "brainwashing" and bad/unsafe methods in the bud.