4 blind mice

derrick

I have 4 blind mice supervisors at my building. apparently all don't know what is my code for me to be paid my air driver pay and every week they put it under ground driver pay and payroll has to catch it and fix it before it gets to my hands Friday. well today payroll didn't catch it and it got to me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have 4 blind mice supervisors at my building. apparently all don't know what is my code for me to be paid my air driver pay and every week they put it under ground driver pay and payroll has to catch it and fix it before it gets to my hands Friday. well today payroll didn't catch it and it got to me.
Well you’ll have to pay the difference if they do catch it

Nah

Better give them written notice then.

Screenshot_20200924-120543.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sounds like you might be paying this back for awhile Derrick
Hope your supe doesent read this

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tumblr_mub52sY2xx1s00ervo8_r2_250.gif

Tried to find the most pixelated one for you buddy @542thruNthru

Nah
no they actually owe me money. get paid 15 bucks more air driver then ground driver pay

In that case, you inform them of the shortage, and after 2 days, you file a grievance. Rinse and repeat as many times as it happens. Don't let them turn their job into your job.

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
Glad
Better give them written notice then.

View attachment 310695
Glad you posted this. I let my manager know that I was overpaid last week for my check about to hit tomorrow. I was in school last week so they paid me for that as well as my regular pay. It was basically a double of what I should have made. I caught it today and told her to see if she could get a stop payment put on it so I do not have to hassle with all the other stuff of paying back, etc.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
That doesn't show up on Time Card Viewer? I check mine every Monday to make sure I was paid mileage or to make sure an extra day show up.

RolloTony Brown Town

payroll doesn’t “catch” these types of mistakes. Your supervisor’s (the blind mice in question) know they are putting the wrong pay code and are then submitting an adjustment to payroll. If “payroll didn’t catch it” then the supervisors didn’t submit an adjustment.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
payroll doesn’t “catch” these types of mistakes. Your supervisor’s (the blind mice in question) know they are putting the wrong pay code and are then submitting an adjustment to payroll. If “payroll didn’t catch it” then the supervisors didn’t submit an adjustment.

Payroll catches some of them.

A few years back we had a driver in progression for go about 3 months with correct pay and then one week it reverted back to his lower pay rate.

The supervisor had been inputting it incorrectly the entire time but a lady in Atlanta caught it every week. It reverted back the week she was on vacation and the person covering her didn't catch the error. I remember thinking how patient she was, after a few weeks I would have tracked the supervisor down and made him correct his mistakes.

opie

Find out what the code is and you can manually enter it when you punch in. There's an option to enter a code.

Last edited:

RolloTony Brown Town

Payroll catches some of them.

A few years back we had a driver in progression for go about 3 months with correct pay and then one week it reverted back to his lower pay rate.

The supervisor had been inputting it incorrectly the entire time but a lady in Atlanta caught it every week. It reverted back the week she was on vacation and the person covering her didn't catch the error. I remember thinking how patient she was, after a few weeks I would have tracked the supervisor down and made him correct his mistakes.

we can agree to disagree then. If you want to believe that Atlanta has time to look at timecards and correct it then fair enough.

Unless you work in the Atlanta/pleasantdale area but even then...

Payroll will tell me how to code something if I’m consistently coding improperly but they aren’t going through timecards to find our mistakes. They’ll only do so if I reach out, or if I submit a payroll query. These are the processes that are in place.

Our local feeder department actually puts a payroll supervisor in place to do such tasks but they’re an employee of our department.

edit:

progression and vacation pay is occasionally looked at but it’s only in these very rare cases. I just reread your post. Generally these issues and all others start in your center and are corrected because someone reached out.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
we can agree to disagree then. If you want to believe that Atlanta has time to look at timecards and correct it then fair enough.

Unless you work in the Atlanta/pleasantdale area but even then...

Payroll will tell me how to code something if I’m consistently coding improperly but they aren’t going through timecards to find our mistakes. They’ll only do so if I reach out, or if I submit a payroll query. These are the processes that are in place.

Our local feeder department actually puts a payroll supervisor in place to do such tasks but they’re an employee of our department.

edit:

progression and vacation pay is occasionally looked at but it’s only in these very rare cases. I just reread your post. Generally these issues and all others start in your center and are corrected because someone reached out.

I believe what you're saying, we've had a bunch of other drivers with their progression done incorrectly.

This was a feeder driver who had progression weeks credited for time driving as an RTD in package. If you drive one day as an RTD you receive a weeks credit towards progression.