4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

newfie

Well, genius, do you think they have heard stories from grandparents or seen videos of police in the south attacking civil rights marchers? Add in the more recent videos and I think you can understand.

yes I did hear stories from my grand parents. My german grandmother was raped by the russians after WWII but I have somehow been able to avoid looting a store and stealing property from hard working business owners.

the japanese were interred by us during WWII yet i dont see them burning our stores down
indians have reasons to be outraged yet no indians looting and burning
how about those asians in the wild west ?
how about them irish slaves?

all that anger genius and yet no lawless response from anyone of them. you just exhibited the typical idiot liberal argument .

Turdferguson

Just a turd

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Well, genius, do you think they have heard stories from grandparents or seen videos of police in the south attacking civil rights marchers? Add in the more recent videos and I think you can understand.
Isn't it amazing that the video footage is never of the older generations?
You know. The ones that have actually been discriminated against?

It's funny how that works. Those with legitimate grievances seemed to have been able to find it in themselves to either forgive, or at least to not burn and steal, while those who heard secondhand stories about things decided to take vengeance on random business owners.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
how exactly did an 18 year old looter develop old deep wounds?
Maybe that big screen TV he was borrowing fell on his infected foot?

I never hear talk warning folk not to resist arrest? That alone would solve a lot of problems.

Last edited:

vantexan

if you look at the video the man is moving his head around. Everyone can speculate what they think they see. This topic is too sensitive for anyone including bongino to say anything in defense of the cops. even Sean Hanitty a big supporter of the police wouldnt touch it.

One thing i would not be surprised to find out is that those police officers were actually trained to use this style of restraint.

i have a friend who is a retired BC police officer. They received specific training on this type of restraint but were trained to never apply it very long. minutes at the most.
They would have been okay if they had rolled the guy onto his side rather then having him face down.
You can clearly see the cop raise his right foot. His weight was on the man's neck. Considering everything that was shown there isn't a defense for the cops. Maybe body cams if they have them will show something not seen in the video. But until then can't see any justification for what they did. I'm very supportive of the police but if there's proof they unjustly killed someone they should suffer the consequences.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe someone earlier questioned the rioters' motivations. I replied that old memories, especially those reinforced by family members, are often slow to fade. Then, incidents like the one in Minneapolis, bring it all back to the surface.
No, you said you don't think anyone can watch the video and justify it.

I said I can.

Then you accused me of being racist against WW2 veterans.

Have you ever been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder?

newfie

You can clearly see the cop raise his right foot. His weight was on the man's neck.

his leg would have to be straight on the neck. His leg is at an angle therefore i think it is very possible that his weight is bridged on the shoulder and neck.
If his leg and all his weight was on the neck then there is no way the perp would be able to lift his head and talk.

Indecisi0n

his leg would have to be straight on the neck. His leg is at an angle therefore i think it is very possible that his weight is bridged on the shoulder and neck.
If his leg and all his weight was on the neck then there is no way the perp would be able to lift his head and talk.
Thank you doctor.