4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

newfie

There was no riot. You are supporting the state violating the rights of the citizenry.

Here''s the problem you think you can sit here on the browncafe and dictate policy in buffalo.

they are a riot unit, they had orders to clear the streets . they did so as they had been trained. what you think about their instructions to do so is totally irrelevant.

zimbomb

was it a lack of training that caused a 20 year cop to kill a man?
Probably lack of independent oversight. The only organizations with a worse record is the Catholic Church. Move them around, don't act on complaints... Passing the buck ain't working... Dude should have been a 5 year cop and working in a ups guard shack

It will be fine

Here''s the problem you think you can sit here on the browncafe and dictate policy in buffalo.

they are a riot unit, they had orders to clear the streets . they did so as they had been trained. what you think about their instructions to do so is totally irrelevant.
None of that matters. There was no riot. You are supporting the state violating the rights of the citizenry.

PT Car Washer

The front line couldn't just go around him and let the second line take him into custody or help him with his walker? Riot training also involves common sense and how not to make a bad situation worse. Definitely a failure in leadership to allow that to happen.

newfie

The front line couldn't just go around him and let the second line take him into custody or help him with his walker? Riot training also involves common sense and how not to make a bad situation worse. Definitely a failure in leadership to allow that to happen.
you and itty want to argue something no one on here knows a damn thing about. From what I've heard the guy received immediate medical care.

newfie

How’s that? Was there a riot? Are you not supporting state violence against peaceful assembly? You believe state violence is acceptable. I believe in first amendment rights.

yes there was a riot or unlawful behaviour and they responded as trained. how many times would you like to be beat with the same newspaper?

PT Car Washer

How’s that? Was there a riot? Are you not supporting state violence against peaceful assembly? You believe state violence is acceptable. I believe in first amendment rights.
And the Second Amendment advocates say it is to protect the citizens from the tyranny of the local or Federal government. I do not advocate for a violent solution. Just cast your vote this November.

newfie

Do you think proper training involves killing suspects on the street?

I believe cop number 2 and cop number three knew that cop number 1 should have rolled george over on his side . All three had the opportunity to do so had the training as indicated by their conversation and failed to execute.
what is still in question is whether this style of restraint was condoned by the department. Their callus actions would indicate that it was
training was not the issue. Negligence was.

PT Car Washer

I believe cop number 2 and cop number three knew that cop number 1 should have rolled george over on his side . All three had the opportunity to do so had the training as indicated by their conversation and failed to execute. therefore training was not the issue. Negligence was.
And since cop #1 was senior and had the most experience they refused to take action.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I believe cop number 2 and cop number three knew that cop number 1 should have rolled george over on his side . All three had the opportunity to do so had the training as indicated by their conversation and failed to execute.
what is still in question is whether this style of restraint was condoned by the department. Their callus actions would indicate that it was
training was not the issue. Negligence was.
All part of God's plan