4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
So why do “left wing terrorists” continue to crush personal freedoms in this great country?

cant be mad about having one constitutional right “crushed”, just to turn around and “crush” another one.

Seems you are a bit clueless so let me help you out.

This all started with a group of 4 white police officers 'crushing' the constitutional right to life of a black man.

This time it was caught on video!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I remember "left wing terrorist" from the 60's. They weren't very effective then and not now either in the 21st century. Other then as a scape goat for the real problems facing our great country.

Again, I don’t understand how you (not specifically you, yourself) can get all up in arms when one constitutional right gets “crushed” and then push for another constitutional right to get “crushed”? It’s just mind blowing to me.

Edit; I’m not trying to argue with you, just interested to hear somebody’s side with a different view than me

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

This all started with a group of 4 white police officers 'crushing' the constitutional right to life of a black man.

TF are you talking about? I literally argued for like 45 minutes about how it’s an atrocity and way over the line? Lol

Poop Head

Judge me.

I bet that cop woulda did the same thing to a white guy, with a long wrap sheet, forging checks, high on opioids and meth..

zimbomb

It's time for dips:censored2:ts to stay in school, it's past time for parental oversight, it's time for state's to uphold written law, it's time for dumbasses to stop breaking the law, it's time to stop blaming terrible things as racist things, it's time to stop wondering when s:censored2:t happens why, Police???...what a leftist pusillanimous
You mad?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
upload_2020-6-6_0-2-5.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-6_0-1-20.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-6_0-1-20.jpeg
    822.3 KB · Views: 59

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
regardless of race, they should all be punished. Pretty messed up if you ask me.
Not disagreeing with this. But the whole reason we have riots and protests and all of this crap going on is the thought that it’s white vs black.

You could take this exact same video and scenario and make it white on white or even flip the rolls of white and black and we wouldn’t have any of this going on.