4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

newfie

All part of God's plan

god and fate often travel in parallel lines. Objective analysis is so needed here.

I'm absolutely convinced officer 1 would not kill a guy deliberately knowing he was being watched and recorded. a 20 year police officer is clearly not that stupid.

Did he believe he was rendering George unconcious?
Did he find that perps often claimed they could not breathe when restrained ever since the incident in New York?
the freddy gray claims received indifference because almost all perops would claim some type of medical issue when arrested to try to get steered to the hospital instead of jail.
despite an ugly video this case is not as cut and dried as it looks.

Poop Head

Judge me.
god and fate often travel in parallel lines. Objective analysis is so needed here.

I'm absolutely convinced officer 1 would not kill a guy deliberately knowing he was being watched and recorded. a 20 year police officer is clearly not that stupid.

Did he believe he was rendering George unconcious?
God did it. Case closed

rod

Retired 23 years
Those three blow more tRump shaft than even you do!

What riot pusillanimous? Where in that video did you see 1 rioter?

This is just astonishing to me! You pusillanimous here get all bent out of shape when people want to "infringe on your rights" when it comes to military assault rifles. But then a citizen is assaulted by "authorities" for being in a public place, not breaking curfew, NOT rioting you are all for his rights being viloated!

What is one to take away from this? The constitution is for you but if someone who doesn't think like you, who doesn't pay homage to your god, doesn't look like you should not be protected by "your constitution" and deserves to be sent to the hospital.
What I did see in that video is an old geezer charging up on a police line like he was 20 years old. Riot or not that isn't very smart. He wasn't even pushed that hard. He is just to old for that kind of action and the old legs (and head) couldn't take it.

newfie

What I did see in that video is an old geezer charging up on a police line like he was 20 years old. Riot or not that isn't very smart. He wasn't even pushed that hard. He is just to old for that kind of action and the old legs (and head) couldn't take it.

people forget lawbreaking can be painful. Poor senile old fart probably :censored2: his depends when he fell.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Covid got him

PT Car Washer

people forget lawbreaking can be painful. Poor senile old fart probably :censored2: his depends when he fell.
Lawbreaking or exercising his Constitutional right of freedom of speech. Those young thugs in police uniforms should have been protecting his rights instead of knocking him down. I guess it could have been worse, like Tienanmen Square. I guess President Reagan's freedom fighters are trumps terrorist.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Lawbreaking or exercising his Constitutional right of freedom of speech. Those young thugs in police uniforms should have been protecting his rights instead of knocking him down. I guess it could have been worse, like Tienanmen Square. I guess President Reagan's freedom fighters are trumps terrorist.
Rioting and vandalism is on the protesters.

Own it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's time for cop's to go back to school, it's time for federal oversight of training, it's time for statewide oversight... The United States has one of the least educated police in the first world and anyone wonder's why :censored2: like this happens. View attachment 298417

It's time for dips:censored2:ts to stay in school, it's past time for parental oversight, it's time for state's to uphold written law, it's time for dumbasses to stop breaking the law, it's time to stop blaming terrible things as racist things, it's time to stop wondering when s:censored2:t happens why, Police???...what a leftist pusillanimous

PT Car Washer

Didn’t joe Biden help write the “tough on crime” bill which pretty much “militarized” the police, which is now what people are screaming about And how they should be “demilitarized”?
That was over 25 years ago and was what the people wanted to fight right wing terrorist and drug lords in this country, Not crush personal freedom in this great country.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
That was over 25 years ago and was what the people wanted to fight right wing terrorist and drug lords in this country, Not crush personal freedom in this great country.

So why do “left wing terrorists” continue to crush personal freedoms in this great country?

cant be mad about having one constitutional right “crushed”, just to turn around and “crush” another one.

PT Car Washer

So why do “left wing terrorists” continue to crush personal freedoms in this great country?

cant be mad about having one constitutional right “crushed”, just to turn around and “crush” another one.
I remember "left wing terrorist" from the 60's. They weren't very effective then and not now either in the 21st century. Other then as a scape goat for the real problems facing our great country.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Didn’t joe Biden help write the “tough on crime” bill which pretty much “militarized” the police, which is now what people are screaming about And how they should be “demilitarized”?

Joe Biden and the Obama administration put in place federal oversight on the country's various police forces and directed the DOJ to move forward with police reforms.

tRump came in and reversed all of this and now we are seeing the results of get another trump failure!

Trump and Sessions released cops from federal oversight. Now we see the results.