4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Extremists have gone out of their way to look like every trope in the book. African American Christians with a job will support Trump because the BLM losers begging for attention embarrass every respectable black person.

There we go, there it is!!!

The extremely low IQ tRump sheeple saw a pic of tRump holding the bible (upsidedown mind you) in front of a church and believe he is a christian!!!!

@DriveInDriveOut don't you have some "profesional" wrestling to go watch?

Benben

He's taken a stance against rioting and burning down our country.

By ordering peaceful AMERICAN CITIZENS be teargased, shot at and attacked with grenades just so he can come out of his bunker and have a picture taken of him holding someone else's bible upside down!

#bunkerbitch

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By ordering peaceful AMERICAN CITIZENS be teargased, shot at and attacked with grenades just so he can come out of his bunker and have a picture taken of him holding someone else's bible upside down!

#bunkerbitch
Liberals are trying to burn down churches.

That is not peaceful.
They should be shot and teargassed, but luckily for you thugs President Trump is more understanding than most Americans. Middle America does not support the violence like you do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
However, one official told the Daily Beast that Mr Trump’s mentioning of tanks may not have been all that serious, saying: “I think that is just one of the military words he knows.”

Trump pressed aides about sending tanks to quell protests, report says
Are you aware you just linked to a publication owned by a Russian oligarch who is a former member of the KGB?

Really man, there's a very anti American narrative being pushed out there, I hope you realize what you've fallen for.

Benben

Are you aware you just linked to a publication owned by a Russian oligarch who is a former member of the KGB?

Really man, there's a very anti American narrative being pushed out there, I hope you realize what you've fallen for.

Jesus dude catch the duck up!!!

Your God and savior tRump just this week said Russia is our ally and invited them to the G7.

Go back to your WWE!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Guarantee Trump's reelection so you can have a good cry about perceived racism and your victimhood mentality.

good, good
trump-cures-cancer-democrats-liberals-protest.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
How many more? As many as it takes. We may have to be stepping over the dead in the street before things change. It is what it is. #paradigmquake
"We" who?
Stepping over your brothers' dead bodies?
You like violence?
You get violence.
And there's more willing to die of lead poisoning in the name of grandstanding.
43jczb.jpg

Let's just say that the garbage of vandalizing and unbridled theft and killing creates more hate.

We got your point. You only care when black skinned people die at the hands of a white person. So you kill more innocent people, burn innocent people's property, and justify it as what?....the way to change things for the better?

Dude, I have friends that are black skinned and they are the greatest friends I could ever ask for. I dont see their skin color and they dont care if I'm white or green or black. Their worth shines from their actions and motives not from their skin color.

This rioting should be met with legal riot response to protect innocent human beings.

Your unfounded retaliation is creating more hate and if you keep it up it'll get worse instead of better.

bbsam

Staff member
"We" who?
You like violence?
You get violence.
And there's more willing to die of lead poisoning in the name of grandstanding.View attachment 298565
Let's just say that the garbage of vandalizing and unbridled theft and killing creates more hate.

We got your point. You only care when black skinned people die at the hands of a white person. So you kill more innocent people, burn innocent people's property, and justify it as what?....the way to change things for the better?

Dude, I have friends that are black skinned and they are the greatest friends I could ever ask for. I dont see their skin color and they dont care if I'm white or green or black. Their worth shines from their actions and motives not from their skin color.

This rioting should be met with legal riot response to protect innocent human beings.

Your unfounded retaliation is creating more hate and if you keep it up it'll get worse instead of better.
Peaceful protests haven’t done much in the last 50 years so wtf difference does it make?

It will be fine

"We" who?
You like violence?
You get violence.
And there's more willing to die of lead poisoning in the name of grandstanding.View attachment 298565

Accurate picture of many of the looters. Opportunistic thieves of all skin colors.