4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Seeing how you are an Atheist I understand your confusion ... the Bible was held up correctly.
The page keeper is at the bottom of a bible ...

king-james-bible-kjv.png
Dont confuse him with the facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The extremely low IQ tRump sheeple saw a pic of tRump holding the bible (upsidedown mind you) in front of a church and believe he is a christian!!!!
The extremely low IQ Biden sheeple saw creepy Joe rape a woman but they are disgusting human beings who support rapists. They deserve to die in a gutter because they are trash people.

Fren.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
didnt we shoot looters in the good old days
Not in LA. The police chief pulled the force off the street and officers were outraged while watching scum burn the city and attack the innocent people stuck in between.

Only the Hispanic and Asian store owners protected what was theirs during those riots.

Maybe a taste of Libyan retribution would get their minds right. Gadaffi could narrate the story for them.

JJinVA

I cant help but feel like things will work themselves out. Once the black community starts slaughtering each other without a police presence, theyre gonna throw their hands up to the sky asking why "White America abandoned them to die at the hands of criminals"... it will still ultimately be whiteys fault because, of course it will be. But this is how the politicians play on peoples emotions. "Im a democrat and I would NEVA abandon yewwww like whitey did!", says the white democrat politician.

zimbomb

Woke up today.
Still glad George Floyd is dead.
That is all.
Carry on.
“And what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say – that the Grinch’s small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches, plus two!” –How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Peaceful protests haven’t done much in the last 50 years so wtf difference does it make?
Giving minorities checks in the mail, food on the table, and cell phones to use while they lay on their ass hasn't done much either. I'd say if that stopped , it would make a hell of a difference.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I cant help but feel like things will work themselves out. Once the black community starts slaughtering each other without a police presence, theyre gonna throw their hands up to the sky asking why "White America abandoned them to die at the hands of criminals"... it will still ultimately be whiteys fault because, of course it will be. But this is how the politicians play on peoples emotions. "Im a democrat and I would NEVA abandon yewwww like whitey did!", says the white democrat politician.
Biden (gaffe master) will tell them "they ain't black" and then real identity crisis will take hold.

Biden should keep his mouth shut. Every time he opens it the general populous confirms single digits in his IQ.

bbsam

Staff member
Why no outcry for this man?

St. Louis police release surveillance video of 7 'persons of interest' in death of retired officer David Dorn

Surveillance footage capturing a group of men breaking into a pawn shop around the same time of the killing of a retired police captain attempting to prevent looting was released by St. Louis authorities Friday.

David Dorn, 77, was found dead from a gunshot to the torso around 2:30 a.m. Prior to working security at the pawn shop, he served as a police captain with the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and a police chief in nearby Moline Acres. He retired in 2014 after more than 40 years in law enforcement.
You tell me. Why no outcry?

floridays

Then it will be back.

Back for what, exactly? Exactly what is this it?
Have there been arrests, charges after the arrests?
Exactly in your world what more should happen now, currently, at this precise moment in time?
Back for what? To clean up the destruction, and return their Nike's.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You tell me. Why no outcry?
There's an outcry.

It's just not with violence, arson, theft, and grandstanding.

I'd have more empathy for the black community if they responded like the church folks shot by that stupid kid who was white. The black community has largely burned their own community respect from the LA riots to date.

No one should die unjustly. White, black, or other and I feel bad for the black kids lack of self esteem from childhood. I actually grieve for them and the way many grow up.

But let's take the chip off our shoulders and move forward because this kind of hateful response is not making things better.

JJinVA

There's an outcry.

It's just not with violence, arson, theft, and grandstanding.

I'd have more empathy for the black community if they responded like the church folks shot by that stupid kid who was white. The black community has largely burned their own community respect from the LA riots to date.

No one should die unjustly. White, black, or other and I feel bad for the black kids lack of self esteem from childhood. I actually grieve for them and the way many grow up.

But let's take the chip off our shoulders and move forward because this kind of hateful response is not making things better.

I hear that. There's a little black boy on my route, maybe 6 years old, Coke bottle glasses, looks like a black Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys. The other day I pulled up and he said, "Hey Mr UPS man, you want a snack!?", and I told him I was good I had just eaten but thanks a lot for the offer. He says, and it kind of * me up for a minute but, "you're so cool, I wish you'd hang around here all day." I gave him a fist bump and asked him what his name was with it in mind I might grab him a UPS tshirt with his name screen printed on the back.

In that kids eyes, I'm just "a cool dude". And he's right I am :censored2: cool, but the point is he hasn't been corrupted and I genuinely feel bad for kids like him who grow up with borderline * family members who fill their heads w garbage. I told him "when you get to be my age you can drive a UPS truck too buddy".

Last edited by a moderator:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I hear that. There's a little black boy on my route, maybe 6 years old, Coke bottle glasses, looks like a black Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys. The other day I pulled up and he said, "Hey Mr UPS man, you want a snack!?", and I told him I was good I had just eaten but thanks a lot for the offer. He says, and it kind of fkd me up for a minute but, "you're so cool, I wish you'd hang around here all day." I gave him a fist bump and asked him what his name was with it in mind I might grab him a UPS tshirt with his name screen printed on the back.

In that kids eyes, I'm just "a cool dude". And he's right I am :censored2: cool, but the point is he hasn't been corrupted and I genuinely feel bad for kids like him who grow up with borderline :censored2: family members who fill their heads w garbage. I told him "when you get to be my age you can drive a UPS truck too buddy".
Great reminder that we become a product of our environment. I delivered the projects for years and no matter if I was spat at or ignored for being white I always smiled, looked people in the eye, and treated them with respect.

You cant fix hate with hate. @tonyexpress is right.

So until someone tries to hurt me, my family, or destroy my hard earned possessions I'll have some compassion for the pain in their life that brought them to being hateful to another race of people who want the same things in life that they do and have personally caused them no harm or disrespect.

I can't fix all of life's injustices but like you did, you can treat others with compassion and respect and let that be the example they remember because bad behavior is not about the color of a person's skin.

It's about the color of their heart.