4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It probably will. BLM doesn’t have a clear leader advocating clear goals. The movement needs clear direction to implement changes or they will go the way of Occupy Wall Street.
BLM is no longer a slogan, it is an organized extremist antisemitic terrorist organization inciting riots across the country. They are animals who need to be put down.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Peaceful protests haven’t done much in the last 50 years so wtf difference does it make?
Walk into our neighborhood and try that so called "protesting" and the difference itll make will be the accumulation of dead bodies you posted about above. I have more friends with ARs that could squelch a pretty large onslaught of idiot rioters at their curbs and you will see the difference it will make.
Not one of my close associates believes that any person should kill someone unprovoked. Its wrong and is grounds for an outrage. Point taken.

But what is the difference between the death of one person, who should've not been subdued in that fashion imo, and the mass destruction of innocent peoples property and lives who also dont agree or would not participate in what happened to that man?

So now you think it's ok to judge other folks white, black, yellow, or brown skinned without even provoking a fight?

Come on. You threaten my family with bodily harm and see what happens. I'm not like the spineless politically correct tea sippers. I believe everyone has the right to protect their lives and family and also the grandma that lives alone next door.

Two wrongs are not like algebra double negatives. It's not a positive result.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Martin Luther King, Jr.
1591377760867.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
FACT

newfie

Weak sauce...

how do you figure? Trumps been out in public many times. Bidens the one hiding in his basement. you libs are so desperate for an jab that you'll use one that actually applies to your candidate 10 fold in comparison.

Though he did come out once in the extra large black face mask. that was a hoot

newfie

Walk into our neighborhood and try that so called "protesting" and the difference itll make will be the accumulation of dead bodies you posted about above. I have more friends with ARs that could squelch a pretty large onslaught of idiot rioters at their curbs and you will see the difference it will make.
Not one of my close associates believes that any person should kill someone unprovoked. Its wrong and is grounds for an outrage. Point taken.

But what is the difference between the death of one person, who should've not been subdued in that fashion imo, and the mass destruction of innocent peoples property and lives who also dont agree or would not participate in what happened to that man?

So now you think it's ok to judge other folks white, black, yellow, or brown skinned without even provoking a fight?

Come on. You threaten my family with bodily harm and see what happens. I'm not like the spineless politically correct tea sippers. I believe everyone has the right to protect their lives and family and also the grandma that lives alone next door.

Two wrongs are not like algebra double negatives. It's not a positive result.

Man I'm so pissed that they killed a brother that I'm going to loot many minority owned businesses and kill many minorities . hell of a solution

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There we go, there it is!!!

The extremely low IQ tRump sheeple saw a pic of tRump holding the bible (upsidedown mind you) in front of a church and believe he is a christian!!!!

@DriveInDriveOut don't you have some "profesional" wrestling to go watch?
Seeing how you are an Atheist I understand your confusion ... the Bible was held up correctly.
The page keeper is at the bottom of a bible ...

king-james-bible-kjv.png