4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

bbsam

Staff member
Damn I may have to agree with you on some level on this one. Chauvin and the Asian cop had extensive histories that should have gotten them more oversight then it did. That's clearly another contributing factor in this mess.

a resistant prisoner and an overly aggressive abusive cop is a bad combination.
And weren’t they the ones training the other two?

newfie

If there is video backing what you are selling, now would be a good time for the arrested officers to get that out there.
Why does anyone resist arrest? I don’t know. I do know that it’s not a capital offense. I do know officers are trained to be non lethal. Sure looked to me like a certain officer with his knee on a man’s neck was enjoying his spotlight for the moment. Probably not so much anymore.

i dont think we'll see it until the defense lawyers start making their case. there was a third video that showed a small part of the struggle but not the whole scenario.

I think they'll find that type of restraint was very commonly used and condoned by police leadership

newfie

You really think the reaction of black people is based on a media narrative? You don’t think they may have lived a very different experience with police than you?

media narrative and liberal leadership.

I listened to Smerconish interview charles barkley on CNN yesterday. At one point Barkley commented that Trump should have come out the next day after the video came out and spoken out against what he saw on the video. Barkley says instead he has only talked about the rioting and looting.

well Trump did come out the very next day and did say he was disturbed by what he saw in the video.

Smerconish didnt correct him and would have gotten roasted by CNN viewership if he had

Barkely didnt know because whatever media sources he listens to dont report anything that might be viewed as positive on Trump.

if Barkley is ill informed then how informed is the rest of black america?

It will be fine

media narrative and liberal leadership.

I listened to Smerconish interview charles barkley on CNN yesterday. At one point Barkley commented that Trump should have come out the next day after the video came out and spoken out against what he saw on the video. Barkley says instead he has only talked about the rioting and looting.

well Trump did come out the very next day and did say he was disturbed by what he saw in the video.

Smerconish didnt correct him and would have gotten roasted by CNN viewership if he had

Barkely didnt know because whatever media sources he listens to dont report anything that might be viewed as positive on Trump.

if Barkley is ill informed then how informed is the rest of black america?
So you think black people don’t have different experiences with police than white people. They are only driven by what they see on tv. That is absurd.

newfie

So you think black people don’t have different experiences with police than white people. They are only driven by what they see on tv. That is absurd.

you don't think most white cops seeing the constant political :censored2: storms would not treat a black prisoner better then a white prisoner? Or at least walk on egg shells when arresting one. in fact If I was a white cop I would probably let more blacks go rather then have someone accuse me of arresting too many blacks.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope. You’re getting caught up in race again. I’m saying excessive and at time completely unnecessary use of force by police on all people. We may see it more in black communities but as the previous video shows both the attitude of the officer and the fact that he was acquitted are problematic. All this points not to a few bad cops or a few horrible mistakes but to systemic problems.
The statistics say you are wrong.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you think there are only bad cops in the big cities and not small towns, i would say it is worse in small towns, not as much oversite

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Seeing how you are an Atheist I understand your confusion ... the Bible was held up correctly.
The page keeper is at the bottom of a bible ...

king-james-bible-kjv.png

Seeing as how you are a racist, I understand you not seeing the pics Not Released By the tRump campaign when you only get your info from Faux News Channel!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Seeing as how you are a racist, I understand you not seeing the pics Not Released By the tRump campaign when you only get your info from Faux News Channel!
i am going to love seeing biden running on disbanding the police and decriminalizing drug offenses not just low level ones