4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

542thruNthru

Thanks for a reasonable answer and not some snarky comment like @542thruNthru would come back with. I will now "try" to quit complaining about this new setup and learn to live with it-------------------but no guarantees. :-)

tenor-18.gif

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Source: BillO'Reilly.com

Never call bulls:censored2:t with me. I quote them even when I don't like em. Unlike the crowd you run with.

Lol, is that your "proof?" The entire website of a Faux News talking head??????

My proof that you are full of :bsbullf: is ".com".

Link or cite the article with the stats, the study with the stats or the news article with the stats about Chicago killers or you're just pulling numbers out of your rump!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Lol, is that your "proof?" The entire website of a Faux News talking head??????

My proof that you are full of :bsbullf: is ".com".

Link or cite the article with the stats, the study with the stats or the news article with the stats about Chicago killers or you're just pulling numbers out of your rump!
Read it and weep for yourself.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You linked the entire website of a right wing talking head maroon!

Where the proof? Oh that's right, you don't have any because you made up the numbers because you lied!
What a dips:censored2:t ..I'll stoop low since you called me a liar.
O'Really's @ 90%
This guy is @ 93% 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On ....
Even an article written in 2017 about 2015 by the ComPost had it @ 97% ( I'm sure it has gotten better, lol.). America’s big issue is ‘black Africans’ killing each other ...

Indecisi0n

Corona making a come back on the news, we will forget all about this George stuff by next week. Little Timmy's 13th birthday was just discussed on the news.

newfie

Corona making a come back on the news, we will forget all about this George stuff by next week. Little Timmy's 13th birthday was just discussed on the news.

i have never seen the ups and downs they present on the news. My Coronavirus tracker continues to show 20 to 23 k in new cases each day and 700 to 1000 deaths each day.

those trees you see ahead of you are still part of the forest