5:00am- 3pm DOT courier

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I wouldn't even tell them. Benzos (Xanax) aren't even tested in a 5 panel drug test.
If you’re an Express employee, they already know, and if you omit pertinent information, it could be considered falsification.
Don’t forget, Express is self-insured. They already have that information.

Lates

If you’re an Express employee, they already know, and if you omit pertinent information, it could be considered falsification.
Don’t forget, Express is self-insured. They already have that information.
They don’t have your medical information except what was asked on application yes I would disclose it just to be on the safe side. But unless you tell them they won’t know.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They don’t have your medical information except what was asked on application yes I would disclose it just to be on the safe side. But unless you tell them they won’t know.
They own your information. How can I say that? I was denied additional life insurance coverage based solely on a conversation I had with my primary care physician.

Lates

They own your information. How can I say that? I was denied additional life insurance coverage based solely on a conversation I had with my primary care physician.
They don’t when you apply for life insurance you agree to let the insurer contact your doctor that’s normal for any life insurance. Fedex can not see your medical records. They provide us insurance but it would be a huge violation for them to be able the access our medical records.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They don’t when you apply for life insurance you agree to let the insurer contact your doctor that’s normal for any life insurance. Fedex can not see your medical records. They provide us insurance but it would be a huge violation for them to be able the access our medical records.
You don't believe that somewhere in all your employment documents you signed that you have given FedEx permission to access your medical history? After all, it is a condition of employment that you are medically sound enough to obtain a DOT card. You are required to use a medical professional that they hire to ascertain you fitness. You agree to provide proof of your fitness. The cards are stacked in FedEx's favor. Failure on your part to disclose legal, or illegal, drug use is a violation of policy that leads to termination. To protect the company from lawsuits they must be able to verify your medical viability.

Lates

You don't believe that somewhere in all your employment documents you signed that you have given FedEx permission to access your medical history? After all, it is a condition of employment that you are medically sound enough to obtain a DOT card. You are required to use a medical professional that they hire to ascertain you fitness. You agree to provide proof of your fitness. The cards are stacked in FedEx's favor. Failure on your part to disclose legal, or illegal, drug use is a violation of policy that leads to termination. To protect the company from lawsuits they must be able to verify your medical viability.
Most don’t have a DOT card. They do decide if you are fit but I’d say it is more pass fail they can’t just dump your medical history to the company without your ok. I failed one years ago for a position over seas I told my company I failed they never knew the reason went back and passed the next one. Was not because of drugs though. While we do work for them not everything is or should be available to them. It would be a HIPAA violation.

amazondriverdude

Finished the two day computer training. The HR lady had a nail salon appointment so the last hour she kept asking me how I was doing and walking around clicking her high heels. So calming. LOL Anyways, I'm starting on Monday with sort. Any words of wisdom. How long is the process before I get to drive? What should I focus on during training? I tend to overthink everything when I'm starting a new job.

amazondriverdude

ahh yes the inevitible drug test question.... if you have to ask then you probably shouldn't even bother. Just go back to Amazon
Take Xanax for an anxiety disorder. Prescription through my family doctor. I've been with her 20 years. It's not something I play around with but it's necessary.

Ahh yes, the inevitible doesn't read what drug it is and why he's using it response.