Abortion

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Washington Times:

America’s pro-choice voice is losing force, while pro-life messages are resonating more, a couple of separate polls conducted by different agencies found.

Rasmussen finds in a survey of 1,000 likely voters that the gap between pro-choice and pro-life camps is narrowing. Now, 46 percent consider themselves pro-choice and 43 percent pro-life. Rasmussen says the 46 percent represents “the lowest finding in three years of regular surveying,” while the 43 percent represents a tie with “the highest finding [in that category] to date.”

Meanwhile, Gallup’s recent findings are similar.

The survey posed the question: “With respect to the abortion issue, would you consider yourself to be pro-choice or pro-life?” Fully 48 percent said pro-life; 45 percent, pro-choice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
189106.jpg

island1fox

Abortion is stopping the heart of innocence in the supposed safe haven of its mothers womb.

Death penalty is imposed on Scum that do not deserve to live among civilized people.

Just for those who can' t seem to see the difference.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Abortion is stopping the heart of innocence in the supposed safe haven of its mothers womb.

Death penalty is imposed on Scum that do not deserve to live among civilized people.

I can see the difference.... doesn't make it right. Do you believe in god? How do you think Jesus would feel about the death penalty? Mankind doesn't have the right to decide who is worthy of life, whether it's a child or a murderer. Protecting yourself from imminent danger is one thing, murdering someone handcuffed to a table in the name of "justice" is another beast all it's own.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

From the lips of God...

island1fox

I can see the difference.... doesn't make it right. Do you believe in god? How do you think Jesus would feel about the death penalty? Mankind doesn't have the right to decide who is worthy of life, whether it's a child or a murderer. Protecting yourself from imminent danger is one thing, murdering someone handcuffed to a table in the name of "justice" is another beast all it's own.

dido,
You are correct on one thing --Abortion--because it is legal does not make it right.

Jesus did not show too much compassion for the "bad" thief -----but told the "good thief" that repented --that this day --YOU --shall be with me in Paradise.

You can believe what you will ---Comparing Abortion of Innocent life --to taking the life of a Mass murderer is a very stupid comparison.

Stupid is as stupid be.

Why don't you just say SEX and Rape are the same ----fits with your logic.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

​Since liberals, Democrats and criminals are the ones having abortions, what's the difference?

purplesky

So who is going to pay for all these unwanted little precious babies? YOU HAVE TO LOVE THE RIGHT WINGNUTS AND CONSERVATIVES WHO BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT FOOD STAMPS AND PAYING FOR POOR PEOPLE WITH KIDS THEY CANT AFFORD AND SHOULD NOT HAVE.

Conservatives fight for the unborn in the name of God but once the little precious Heavenly baby needs tax dollars for Healthcare,food,housing, and baby wipes the conservatives TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND RUN.:wink2:

The irony is that liberals are more PRO choice but atleast THEY CAN SEE THE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THE UNWANTED BABIES ONCE THEY GET HERE.

Maybe the Republicans should start a trillion dollar save the unwanted baby fund for all these unwanted babies on the way.:funny: OH WAIT! The GRAND OBSTRUCTIONIST PARTY IS NOW TRYING TO TAKE AWAY MONEY FROM HELPING THE POOR AND SINGLE MOMS. My bad.
:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So who is going to pay for all these unwanted little precious babies? YOU HAVE TO LOVE THE RIGHT WINGNUTS AND CONSERVATIVES WHO BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT FOOD STAMPS AND PAYING FOR POOR PEOPLE WITH KIDS THEY CANT AFFORD AND SHOULD NOT HAVE.

Conservatives fight for the unborn in the name of God but once the little precious Heavenly baby needs tax dollars for Healthcare,food,housing, and baby wipes the conservatives TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND RUN.:wink2:

The irony is that liberals are more PRO choice but atleast THEY CAN SEE THE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THE UNWANTED BABIES ONCE THEY GET HERE.

Maybe the Republicans should start a trillion dollar save the unwanted baby fund for all these unwanted babies on the way.:funny: OH WAIT! The GRAND OBSTRUCTIONIST PARTY IS NOW TRYING TO TAKE AWAY MONEY FROM HELPING THE POOR AND SINGLE MOMS. My bad.

I agree!
The world does not need another sniveling liberal criminal Democrat!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
dido,
You are correct on one thing --Abortion--because it is legal does not make it right.

Jesus did not show too much compassion for the "bad" thief -----but told the "good thief" that repented --that this day --YOU --shall be with me in Paradise.

You can believe what you will ---Comparing Abortion of Innocent life --to taking the life of a Mass murderer is a very stupid comparison.

Stupid is as stupid be.

Why don't you just say SEX and Rape are the same ----fits with your logic.
Why not just say sex and rape are the same? Where do you come up with this crap?
Stupid is not understanding your own religion.

Abortion and the Death Penalty are both contrary to the fundamental tenets of Christianity. Ask yourself... What would Jesus do?

purplesky

I agree!
The world does not need another sniveling liberal criminal Democrat!

Just make sure you leave about 50 million liberals in America to take care of the poor unwanted babies that the right wing nuts and conservatives save from abortion.

Because once the unwanted miracle baby actually leaves mommy and gets here the Tea party,Fox news,The Grand Obstructionist party, and conservatives will not help the poor baby that will become a member of the 47% that get free stuff from the government.
:funny:

Man I love America!:wink2:

UPS Lifer

Read out loud to any one of your close friends what you wrote. You might be surprised what kind of expression is on their face when you finish. - It sounds to me that you think it is more humane to murder an unborn child if you can't afford to feed "it". And please don't forget... "it" is not an "it".

Your sarcasm of "little precious Heavenly baby" is disgusting. You don't get it now but you will get it when you meet your Maker. God have mercy on your soul! (and I am not particularly religious...)