Abortion

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
qwKAUp9.jpg
I would take the companionship and loyalty of my last dog over some woman. It didn't hurt that she was an awesome hunter also.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why didn't Texas apply the same rules for abortion clinics to other outpatient surgical centers, some of which that perform riskier procedures than abortions?
They're racists.
Texas bought into the US Government plan to kill Blacks, Hispanics and the generally social poor by offering them free abortions!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why didn't Texas apply the same rules for abortion clinics to other outpatient surgical centers, some of which that perform riskier procedures than abortions?
You still don't quite get it.

Texas imposed the EXACTLY SAME REQUIREMENTS on abortion clinics, as they impose on out-patient surgery centers.

That the Doctors have admitting privileges at a hospital within 35 miles from the abortion/surgery center.

Real tough restrictions.

I wonder why the out-patient surgery center don't sue?

newfie

They're racists.
Texas bought into the US Government plan to kill Blacks, Hispanics and the generally social poor by offering them free abortions!

surprising seems to be the main part of the liberals support base. you would think they would want to increase the voter rolls.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
surprising seems to be the main part of the liberals support base. you would think they would want to increase the voter rolls.
Exactly!
I can't believe all these Republicans are against a US Government policy to limit Democrats, increase prison costs and increase the welfare costs.
I just don't get it!

BrownArmy

You still don't quite get it.

Texas imposed the EXACTLY SAME REQUIREMENTS on abortion clinics, as they impose on out-patient surgery centers.

That the Doctors have admitting privileges at a hospital within 35 miles from the abortion/surgery center.

Real tough restrictions.

I wonder why the out-patient surgery center don't sue?

The law had nothing to do whatsoever with protecting women's health.

It was instead a cynical end-run designed to close abortion clinics and deprive women of a safe and legal procedure - the Texas governor said as much.

The SC agreed.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The law had nothing to do whatsoever with protecting women's health.

It was instead a cynical end-run designed to close abortion clinics and deprive women of a safe and legal procedure - the Texas governor said as much.

The SC agreed.
The whacked out liberals on the SC agreed.

Funny how they don't think that having those EXACT same rules on surgery centers deprives people of surgery.