Age ????

moreluck

golden ticket member
the switchboard looks accurate, but Lily is just weird.

fab0fbbd796429d5205a48a62853ff5f.jpg
switchboard operators of the 60's

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Daughter always tells me how embarrassing I am ,, Well ,, we are at my buddy’s camp with the kids few years back ,, he found a box of extra bathing suites and shorts his mom kept for guest , from late 70- 80’s also had a few tube socks ,, well my bud and I put them on and went to the public beach where are little girls were waiting ,,, Yah ,, they almost died !!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Daughter always tells me how embarrassing I am ,, Well ,, we are at my buddy’s camp with the kids few years back ,, he found a box of extra bathing suites and shorts his mom kept for guest , from late 70- 80’s also had a few tube socks ,, well my bud and I put them on and went to the public beach where are little girls were waiting ,,, Yah ,, they almost died !!
Where did you wear the socks?

moreluck

golden ticket member
good job!

oldngray

nowhere special
Tube socks were probably more 70's

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hahaha! That’s our job...to embarrass our kids. She should have been proud you could still get IN the shorts.