Air conditioning

GenericUsername

I love all the northern drivers complaining about the cold and the heat not working while crapping on the guys down south who are complaining about not having ac and are too hot. You can't please everyone. Vent the cargo area better, give the guys up north some better heat, then force those bastards down here in August for a week to do some work when the back of the cargo area is hitting 160 degrees.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I love all the northern drivers complaining about the cold and the heat not working while crapping on the guys down south who are complaining about not having ac and are too hot. You can't please everyone. Vent the cargo area better, give the guys up north some better heat, then force those bastards down here in August for a week to do some work when the back of the cargo area is hitting 160 degrees.

What kind of A/C is going to cool down a 160 degree cargo area
The only one I can think of is
The Binford 3000

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
It's kind of an unfair comparison. In my center, the heat isn't so much a warmth issue as the windshield freezing up and making it impossible to drive.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There is not enough coordination by this damn company to put working AC in the small fraction of fleet vehicles where it could actually be lifesaving. Is the problem. observed greater than 108 plus no reasonable access to shelter would be a good cutoff point.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I did 35 Georgia summers and IMO i think a reduced paid day (realistically reduce it,not reduce by the ORION solution) better loads so that time isnt wasted in the back of the truck hunting packages,as wellas dropping the harassment of "why wee at the stop for four minutes? what were you doing" and trying to terminate employees when they are trying to cool off would be more effective

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I did 35 Georgia summers and IMO i think a reduced paid day (realistically reduce it,not reduce by the ORION solution) better loads so that time isnt wasted in the back of the truck hunting packages,as wellas dropping the harassment of "why wee at the stop for four minutes? what were you doing" and trying to terminate employees when they are trying to cool off would be more effective
35 Georgia summers fried your brain….

drenched

There is not enough coordination by this damn company to put working AC in the small fraction of fleet vehicles where it could actually be lifesaving. Is the problem. observed greater than 108 plus no reasonable access to shelter would be a good cutoff point.
I think a.c. only makes in hot climate areas where a route has longer drives between stops

drenched

Ehhhh...... i think the main issue is fans need to be automatically in the cab and there needs to be better ventilation in the back
I don't see why they make such a big deal about keeping the bulkhead door closed like all the time. An open bulkhead door would reduce heat build up and also be good for unloaders