Air conditioning

drenched

We will be able to wear dresses to work in the next contract, if we ask, but we will not be getting air conditioning. We are now a woke company.
I wouldn't want a dress but I like the vests I've seen Amazon drivers wearing sometimes with nothing underneath

I think people just want to get their stuff quickly and not broken. Being courteous is good but other stuff I don't think really matters to most people

I did 35 Georgia summers and IMO i think a reduced paid day (realistically reduce it,not reduce by the ORION solution) better loads so that time isnt wasted in the back of the truck hunting packages,as wellas dropping the harassment of "why wee at the stop for four minutes? what were you doing" and trying to terminate employees when they are trying to cool off would be more effective
Quitter

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I don't see why they make such a big deal about keeping the bulkhead door closed like all the time. An open bulkhead door would reduce heat build up and also be good for unloaders
It's a safety issue with keeping the packages in the cargo area.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't see why they make such a big deal about keeping the bulkhead door closed like all the time. An open bulkhead door would reduce heat build up and also be good for unloaders

Make it a lot easier for the crackheads to steal whatever they wanted. Wouldn’t it
SMDH

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I wouldn't want a dress but I like the vests I've seen Amazon drivers wearing sometimes with nothing underneath

I think people just want to get their stuff quickly and not broken. Being courteous is good but other stuff I don't think really matters to most people

Nah I thinks you need a dress. how do you wish to be addressed

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I know...but management could use common sense and figure that on some days the problems of a closed bulkhead door are bigger than an open one
So if that's your solution to a safety issue, :censored2: it. Drive with the bulkhead open for a while. They can't fire you for telematics.

GenericUsername

I deliver in a ton of gated communities that are safe during the summer. I leave my bulkhead open during deliveries. Security be damned. There's also times I'll just open the rear door for a few minutes and sit to let it air out with a nice breeze while I'm sitting under a nearby tree.