Alison vs Mitch

Atomic_Smurf

If the locals were bankrupt it wouldn't matter what the NM says. I'm still not convinced that having choice in this matter is hurting anything or anyone.
It hasn't hurt a single worker anywhere in any way. I've challenged these guys a dozen different ways to show me someone that's been negatively affected by RTW & it hasn't happened yet & just watch, it won't happen today either. Certainly by now they know they've been fighting a lie but are to vested in it now to admit that they have been deceived.

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

So, any news on when the next Scott Walker recall effort begins? I'm sure they'll get him next time. Just didn't spend enough the last 3 times. Oh & on another note, the unions gonna need everyone to pay a lil' more for their health insurance. Moneys kinda tight.

Ron Carey lives on

I think scott walker said he would rethink his stance on collective bargaining, only if they could come up with as much money as Koch brothers or better. Those darn unions can corrupt anybody.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Inthegame

If the locals were bankrupt it wouldn't matter what the NM says. I'm still not convinced that having choice in this matter is hurting anything or anyone.
What a surprise...you're not convinced. Any chance of getting any further insight on your dreamed up "predetermined winner" allegation?

Atomic_Smurf

What a surprise...you're not convinced. Any chance of getting any further insight on your dreamed up "predetermined winner" allegation?
Perfectly reasonable that he wouldn't be convinced. RonCarry, BrownSpider & the others will sit this one out but maybe you can entertain us with an example of a union member that has been negatively impacted by RTW. Any state. Any where. You can even make it up as long as you explain how it affected them. I will wait....

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

I think scott walker said he would rethink his stance on collective bargaining, only if they could come up with as much money as Koch brothers or better. Those darn unions can corrupt anybody.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Ya Walkers really been backed into a corner. I'm sure he's ready to rethink things now that the unions have showed him who's boss.

Atomic_Smurf

Everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news...

Attachments

• 1415407293436.jpg
    1415407293436.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 150

Mack Grant

He showed his class at a rally by signing a piece of steel headed to Minnesota for a new stadium he wrote on it "go packers" then his name. Maybe he should thank Minnesota for keeping Wisconsin employed?
He once stated that during the summer months the "smell" of the tourists that walked through the House was repulsive (I'm paraphrasing so Google it).

Atomic_Smurf

Stops per hour, the poorest zip codes in the country are ghettos run by Democrats & median household income has only declined under the last 6 years of Obamanomics. These southern states have been poor since the days when the Republican party of Abe Lincoln had to fight the southern Democrats to end slavery there.

MAKAVELI

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03...ed-states-americas-highest-poverty-rates.html
According to The Department of Agriculture’s measure of poverty, every red state from Arizona to South Carolina has the highest poverty rates in America; between 17.9% and 22.8%. The so-called bible belt is America’s poverty belt including Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and South Carolina. According to the Children’s Defense Fund, nearly one in four children trapped in Southern red states live in dire poverty and parents of those children elect Republicans to make those despicable statistics uniform across America. Part and parcel of conditions driving the South’s poverty is low wages that voters elect Republicans to perpetuate across America.

Southern states are hostile to organized labor, five states have no state minimum wage, most are “right to work for less” states, and the 10 states with the lowest average incomes are in the former Confederacy including Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, New Mexico, Tennessee, Louisiana, South Carolina and Oklahoma according to the Equality of Economic Opportunity Project. Republicans in Congress promote policies that create poverty across the South and red state voters elect them anyway to subject the entire nation to low wages and the poverty they engender.

Atomic_Smurf

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03...ed-states-americas-highest-poverty-rates.html
According to The Department of Agriculture’s measure of poverty, every red state from Arizona to South Carolina has the highest poverty rates in America; between 17.9% and 22.8%. The so-called bible belt is America’s poverty belt including Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and South Carolina. According to the Children’s Defense Fund, nearly one in four children trapped in Southern red states live in dire poverty and parents of those children elect Republicans to make those despicable statistics uniform across America. Part and parcel of conditions driving the South’s poverty is low wages that voters elect Republicans to perpetuate across America.

Southern states are hostile to organized labor, five states have no state minimum wage, most are “right to work for less” states, and the 10 states with the lowest average incomes are in the former Confederacy including Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, New Mexico, Tennessee, Louisiana, South Carolina and Oklahoma according to the Equality of Economic Opportunity Project. Republicans in Congress promote policies that create poverty across the South and red state voters elect them anyway to subject the entire nation to low wages and the poverty they engender.
Sure. Just like Detroit. Many of those southern states missed out on the industrial revolution when they were still being run by Democrats. Electing Republicans is relatively new in much of the south & its why they are working their way up while Democrat run areas remain stagnant or in decline.

MAKAVELI

Sure. Just like Detroit. Many of those southern states missed out on the industrial revolution when they were still being run by Democrats. Electing Republicans is relatively new in much of the south & its why they are working their way up while Democrat run areas remain stagnant or in decline.
Let me know when Wisconsin passes California bro. The only thing that's going to come up in the south is unemployment and the poverty rate.

Last edited: