America the Beautiful

Box Ox

learn to laugh including at yourself

learn to let go of everything you fear to lose - yoda

I won’t try to pretend to be a fool just because you don’t have a choice in the matter. I won’t be your ba-ba. Your comfort blanket.

Watched The Matrix in 4K Dolby Vision on HBO Max last night. Was an impressive visual effects upgrade from SD/HD.

rickyb

I won’t try to pretend to be a fool just because you don’t have a choice in the matter. I won’t be your ba-ba. Your comfort blanket.

Watched The Matrix in 4K Dolby Vision on HBO Max last night. Was an impressive visual effects upgrade from SD/HD.
the machines leeching off the energy of humans is equivalent to marx's theory of exploitation. also those who control the economy control what people think which is also marx and partly what that movie was about

rickyb

as we speak they are currently giving julian assange the morpheus treatment end of first matrix movie

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
America.jpg

Box Ox

Not surprising. Even sleep became racist a couple days ago.

"The disparities are even sharper among racial groups. A rigorous 2015 study involving both lab tests and self-reports from more than 2,000 US participants found that, compared with whites matched for age and sex, Blacks were five times as likely to sleep for shorter periods."

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Looks like someone raised his parents right. Handsome young man. You must be proud of your grandson.
Mom and Dad are both police officers. His mom served in Afghanistan.He is really a great kid, very caring of other people. Always ready to help his team mates Just recently when another student opened an empty lunch box he shared his lunch and reported it to the teacher so the kid wouldn't go hungry.
I am taking him to Independence Mall this summer to see the Liberty Bell,Congress Hall,Betsy Ross House,and the Constitution Center. That and flounder fishing LOL

watdaflock?

All things considered,
Pick a better country.
It doesn't exist.

Sometimes people aren't happy until they get what they think they wanted.
I do notice third world inhabitants risking life and limb to enter our racist, white supremist Republic.

Happy Independence, while it lasts.
Curious, how many foreign countries have you ever visited?

Off the leash

BeefiestMass

"I'm not going to be rooting for any team just because it's some country that I live in"

I mean that's how spectator sports are supposed to work, that's why you root for teams: because they happen to be near you or where you're from. That's it. It's not a referendum on their internal policies, it's people seeing who's better at running around and throwing stuff or whatever.