AMMUNATION

El Correcto

god is dead
Peter Joseph‏ @ZeitgeistFilm 49m49 minutes ago

Step 1: Ban assault rifles/automatic weapons. Step 2: Federal prosecution for any politician taking money from any gun lobby Step 3: Institute mass class-equalizing social programs #WishfulLogic

DWHWFATU8AE7-8y.jpg
I like how they left out other graphs that show us much lower than other countries. Considering we have so much gun ownership that’s impressive.

It’s kind of like this whole 18 school shooting propaganda they are promoting. In other words fake news

El Correcto

god is dead
am i missing something here...

america is way out of line with gun violence considering its a developed country. there are :censored2:ty 3rd world countries that have lower gun violence rates than the states.
Ricky, in reality and not what the Starbucks girl will tell you while spelling your name wrong on your cup, there was only about 30,000 gun deaths in America in 2016. That can further be broken down because 65% was suicide. Then you got law enforcement killings, accidental discharges and murder.
There were about 5,100 people murdered. If you want to break it down further Chicago, Washington and Baltimore have a bulk of these even with their strict laws.
You care to compare murder with guns to heart disease or even drug overdoses.
They are skewing the facts to push and anti-freedom agenda. I’m sure most have good intentions but there are those that probably don’t.

rickyb

Ricky, in reality and not what the Starbucks girl will tell you while spelling your name wrong on your cup, there was only about 30,000 gun deaths in America in 2016. That can further be broken down because 65% was suicide. Then you got law enforcement killings, accidental discharges and murder.
There were about 5,100 people murdered. If you want to break it down further Chicago, Washington and Baltimore have a bulk of these even with their strict laws.
They are skewing the facts to push and anti-freedom agenda. I’m sure most have good intentions but there are those that probably don’t.
not interested in arguing about it, and i dont think americans (or canadians) are free regardless of them having guns or not.

PT Car Washer

Only 30,000 gun deaths? And that is acceptable to you?

El Correcto

god is dead
yea these are 3rd world countries (many of them likely experiencing interferrence from the CIA, etc)

you wanna compare countries compare rich countries to rich countries.
I want to talk about America, you began comparing countries, there are no countries that stack up to the greatest nation ever.

El Correcto

god is dead
The no longer rare occurrence of children being murdered in school is the price some people are happy to pay for their "freedom."
Spoken like the jackasses that pushed through the patriot act. Keep demagoguing on the graves of children, I hope America has learned not to listen to people asking for their freedom in exchange for their safety.