AMMUNATION

bbsam

Staff member
When did I suggest people give up their guns?

Thing is, I don't need to spew some freedom rhetoric or BS delusions about overthrowing a tyrannical government, in order to support the second amendment.

You guys aren't doing yourselves any favors by talking like crazy people.
How else do you think crazy people would talk.

Ghost in the Darkness

So what are you waiting for, turn in your guns. Chicago's gun control seems to be working depending on who you ask. I'm sure there are some criminals out there who will follow your lead.

It will be fine

Move to North Korea or China.

Anywhere, but my beloved country. You obviously don't have the intestinal

fortitude to live in a free society. And you depend on people like me.
By any measure the people of Europe and Australia are more free than we are. They also don't allow their children to be killed by crazy people armed with military weaponry.

rickyb

north korea having nukes IS actually a deterrent to US invasion.

ive read articles on americans having guns to keep their government in check is a myth. and its a pretty low bar anyways; the government is already out of control. you got your guns, now do something.

It will be fine

So what are you waiting for, turn in your guns. Chicago's gun control seems to be working depending on who you ask. I'm sure there are some criminals out there who will follow your lead.
This argument is so absurd I don't understand why it's the standard response from gun nuts. We can't prevent every gun crime so we shouldn't try to prevent any? It's an argument that is basically, we shouldn't have laws because some people will break them.

Chicago doesn't work all that well because Indiana is right next door where guns are plentiful and there's no border to cross to bring them back.

rickyb

kinda reminds me how some people think america protects the world...

KT NELSON‏ @KrangTNelson 9h9 hours ago

hey check out this totally normal person u would definitely want hanging out with ur children

DW-lpufU0AAI7Ge.jpg

DW-lpudVAAIzBuj.jpg