AMMUNATION

It will be fine

Spoken like the jackasses that pushed through the patriot act. Keep demagoguing on the graves of children, I hope America has learned not to listen to people asking for their freedom in exchange for their safety.
I honestly don't care about your freedom to own instruments of death as toys. The rest of the civilized world has a handle on guns, we don't. I'd prefer to have the freedom of safe schools and movie theaters and outdoor concerts. Your ownership of guns provides me no freedom that I'm interested in. I don't buy any ridiculous argument that private gun ownership protects us from a tyrannical government or foreign aggression.

Ghost in the Darkness

All my guns are good guns, they have never tried to load themselves and break out of my gunsafes to go do evil things.

I'm a Kimber guy myself. I have the officer, government and commander, love the 1911.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I honestly don't care about your freedom to own instruments of death as toys. The rest of the civilized world has a handle on guns, we don't. I'd prefer to have the freedom of safe schools and movie theaters and outdoor concerts. Your ownership of guns provides me no freedom that I'm interested in. I don't buy any ridiculous argument that private gun ownership protects us from a tyrannical government or foreign aggression.

Move to North Korea or China.

Anywhere, but my beloved country. You obviously don't have the intestinal

fortitude to live in a free society. And you depend on people like me.

El Correcto

god is dead
giphy.gif