AMMUNATION

Oh yes, really nailed it there Jane.
It's so tough to be a rich white guy in America. I mean, everyone is out to get me!
lulz

How freaking narcissistic do you have to be, to think that the black lives matter movement, is actually all about you. Republicans and their imaginary persecution complex. Give me a break.
That is soooo true.

vantexan

Wrong.

Off topic deflection.

You know what kind of people suggest that if we just ignore racism it will go away? Racists.

You're speaking nonsense. I didn't bring up Kapernick and you're more of a "lib" than I am so eat my butt Jane.
College age kids are participating in the national discourse so they can be a part of creating a better future for their country. Which is why so many crybaby boomers like you are going berserk.
You're as liberal as they come, admit it. If you're backing groups like Antifa and BLM you're just a white lib who wants to tear everything apart. College kids aren't participating in the discourse. There isn't any discourse. It's all one sided and anyone who disagrees with them on anything is shouted down. Or beaten up.

rickyb

You should read some history. The British dominated countries with troops. There was a saying "The Sun Never Sets on the British Empire." Look up British Commonwealth of Nations. That list plus a few others like India was their empire. It's why the British Pound is so valuable today. They've got the gold to back it up. As much as y'all hate on the U.S. we never did what they did. And I don't hate the British, they're our greatest ally. But talk about skeletons in the closet!
the US never "dominated countries with troops"???

the UK joins the americans in too many criminal wars.

vantexan

the US never "dominated countries with troops"???

the UK joins the americans in too many criminal wars.
You don't get it. The U.S. hasn't gone in with troops to dominate a country since the Philippines. And we eventually withdrew from there. The British conquered countries and held on to them. Everything was set up to bleed them dry. Mercantilism. All you guys were saying Iraq was about the oil. Did we take the oil? The only independent country that we took by force that still belongs to the U.S. is Hawaii. And the majority there don't want to give up statehood.

rickyb

You don't get it. The U.S. hasn't gone in with troops to dominate a country since the Philippines. And we eventually withdrew from there. The British conquered countries and held on to them. Everything was set up to bleed them dry. Mercantilism. All you guys were saying Iraq was about the oil. Did we take the oil? The only independent country that we took by force that still belongs to the U.S. is Hawaii. And the majority there don't want to give up statehood.
o well at least you sorta understand empire lol

i dont get how you can understand what the brits did for resources and dont see US doing the same thing to this day. your right about the Philippines.

rickyb

You are missing the important part of your story...keep going...
give me a break. im all in favor of cops enforcing just laws. but dont go into a black neighbourhood and get them for drugs and meanwhile the rich whites are doing drugs and getting away with it.

vantexan

give me a break. im all in favor of cops enforcing just laws. but dont go into a black neighbourhood and get them for drugs and meanwhile the rich whites are doing drugs and getting away with it.
Rich blacks are doing drugs and getting away with it too. Meanwhile white drug dealers are getting busted and imprisoned also. Numbers lopsided in black neighborhoods? Percentage wise there's more drugs and violence there. Would you feel better if only black cops made arrests in black neighborhoods?