Any other centers using AI for their routes

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
If the excessive overtime is assigned in order to retaliate against the driver for opting onto the 9.5 list.
That's what working us over 9.5 for two days is. "Since we can't the other three days without penalty....we'll screw you the other two days." That is the violation or "retaliation" if you will. Because the new language was added for that reason. So simple.
You don't get paid for going over for just any two random days in a week. The violation is three days in a week, not two. If it happens consistently, that would be grounds to get paid on the two days. Not just because you went over twice, it's three days. Just like always, only now they can't work you 10.5+ twice and then 9.3 three times.
How the friend$^& can they violate for two "random" days when there is only two to work with after avoiding the other three due to penalty? LOL Thats what the new language is for! To stop that! LOL. Jesus are guys this dense or trolls?!?! Holy friend###!

It’s like talking to a fifth grader who didn’t get his way.
That's the whole thing with these guys. These talks and hearings are adult conversations and so many just want to have a childish temper tantrum instead. Like youre gonna go in there and tell the company "I should get paid because I'm right and youre wrong!" and they'll just start cutting checks. Tf bro

That's what working us over 9.5 for two days is. "Since we can't the other three days without penalty....we'll screw you the other two days." That is the violation or "retaliation" if you will. Because the new language was added for that reason. So simple.

How the friend$^& can they violate for two "random" days when there is only two to work with after avoiding the other three due to penalty? LOL Thats what the new language is for! To stop that! LOL. Jesus are guys this dense or trolls?!?! Holy friend###!
Youre dumb as :censored2:.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

That's the whole thing with these guys. These talks and hearings are adult conversations and so many just want to have a childish temper tantrum instead. Like youre gonna go in there and tell the company "I should get paid because I'm right and youre wrong!" and they'll just start cutting checks. Tf bro
You guys are just weak. End of story. Pathetic. LOL

Thebrownblob

I agree, this was our chance and Sean :censored2: the bed. Now go beg your stew to give you his spot and argue these things, I'd love to see you at panel.
Pretty funny, listening to this guy. It clearly he has very little idea what he’s talking about, or how any of this work as he’s contradicting himself almost constantly but he’s a tough guy. I’m sure he has told everyone he could do a much better job, and never done any of it. He’s the kind of guy that a low seniority brother or sister believes and ends up getting themselves in quite a bit bit of trouble. While Tough guy stand in the background.😂

Pretty funny, listening to this guy. It clearly he has very little idea what he’s talking about, or how any of this work as he’s contradicting himself almost constantly but he’s a tough guy. I’m sure he has told everyone he could do a much better job, and never done any of it. He’s the kind of guy that a low seniority brother or sister believes and ends up getting themselves in quite a bit bit of trouble. While Tough guy stand in the background.😂
Doubt he's ever even sat at a local hearing. If he has he probably stomped out of the room when they tore him a new ass after he showed up unprepared.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

You're dumb as :censored2:.
Yet, you're the one that thinks UPS is capable of "randomly" over dispatching us TWO days while on the 9.5 list! There is only two days left! BAAHAA HA!
I agree, this was our chance and Sean :censored2: the bed. Now go beg your stew to give you his spot and argue these things, I'd love to see you at panel.
I'll give you some credit in that regard. It did take you a while to come at me with some "Go try and be a steward yourself?!" LOL
Doubt he's ever even sat at a local hearing. If he has he probably stomped out of the room when they tore him a new ass after he showed up unprepared.
I've been to more than a few. Where either like cult meetings at times or sometimes circle jerks. I can assure you that none of our reps have ever attempted to tare me any new holes. Maybe because they aren't as self righteous as you?
But Mr. Chairman, it’s clear… 😂
As opposed to your "But Mr Labor Manager......I'm a coward. But will you at least let me win the easy ones?"

Thebrownblob

Yet, you're the one that thinks UPS is capable of "randomly" over dispatching us TWO days while on the 9.5 list! There is only two days left! BAAHAA HA!

I'll give you some credit in that regard. It did take you a while to come at me with some "Go try and be a steward yourself?!" LOL

I've been to more than a few. Where either like cult meetings at times or sometimes circle jerks. I can assure you that none of our reps have ever attempted to tare me any new holes. Maybe because they aren't as self righteous as you?

As opposed to your "But Mr Labor Manager......I'm a coward. But will you at least let me win the easy ones?"
If you weren’t so busy, flapping your lips over your eyeballs, you would see nobody has agreed to anything. The argument we are making is that it’s clearly not as cut and dry as you’re making it, if it were, we wouldn’t have to go through any of this..
Overall, this is a pretty good contract, but every contract has some blind spots, and I believe this language was one of them. I did not write the language and I’m doubtful I will be the final decision-maker. After the decision, you can write a sternly worded letter explain to them why you think they’re “company men.”

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

Oh no, you’re unhappy with the contract? Those guys are probably management kiss asses too!! Amiright?
The current contract was a result of youngsters fawning and caving over raises with no regard for inflation (or other contract language for that matter) and being scared of a strike. And boomers only thinking about "Muh pension" and also with no regard for other language. But what really ticks me off is all of the BS optics our side of the table put into it knowing that it was a bad deal.

Thebrownblob

The current contract was a result of youngsters fawning and caving over raises with no regard for inflation (or other contract language for that matter) and being scared of a strike. And boomers only thinking about "Muh pension" and also with no regard for other language. But what really ticks me off is all of the BS optics our side of the table put into it knowing that it was a bad deal.
Saying it’s a “bad deal” is your opinion and you’re entitled to it, you pay dues I’m assuming. 80% of the people didn’t believe that. And “muh pension” was fixed the year before. 🤷‍♂️
I don’t know how long you’ve worked here but every contract has those optics. This one was the first one that actually delivered quite a few more of the Promises than usual. IMO

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

If you weren’t so busy, flapping your lips over your eyeballs, you would see nobody has agreed to anything. The argument we are making is that it’s clearly not as cut and dry as you’re making it, if it were, we wouldn’t have to go through any of this..
Overall, this is a pretty good contract, but every contract has some blind spots, and I believe this language was one of them. I did not write the language and I’m doubtful I will be the final decision-maker. After the decision, you can write a sternly worded letter explain to them why you think they’re “company men.”
YOU have clearly agreed....with them. And that, along with there being more like you, is the problem. The language could be better. I agree with that totally. But it was clearly meant to give them incentive to not work us over 9.5 hours two days after avoiding the three day penalty. Yes, we all know UPS will fight that regardless of how its worded. But that doesn't mean you have to accept that.