Anybody See These Delivery Vehicles?

21Savage

Yes. But save your feet from dragging carts around . You ever delivered in a mall? After one week I had blisters on both feet
I have. Biggest mall we have here at my building is Tysons in Northern Va. Most fun day of my career at ups. (just got forced out of center once my first year and they sent me there as a helper). Feeder route. Just wheeling carts around all day. Done delivering by 3. Take lunch, start pickups at 4. Done by 5. Eye candy all day. Infinite food options. Some guys on that route just drive there in their personal car every day and never have to step foot in the building.

The mall in my center is ghetto af by comparison. Brown truck, you're only there for like an hour then it's just like a regular route until you have to go back and do some pickups there.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I have. Biggest mall we have here at my building is Tysons in Northern Va. Most fun day of my career at ups. Feeder route. Just wheeling carts around all day. Done delivering by 3. Take lunch, start pickups at 4. Done by 5. Eye candy all day. Infinite food options. Some guys on that route just drive there in their personal car every day and never have to step foot in the building.

The mall in my center is ghetto af by comparison. Brown truck, you're only there for like an hour then it's just like a regular route until you have to go back and do some pickups there.
Pros and cons. Food and the chicks at Victoria secret , Gap, BeBe. Are nice but wouldn’t want that everyday.. the mall guys here are both in Boxvans and done by 17:30 at latest . But I know there bodies are hurting

21Savage

Pros and cons. Food and the chicks at Victoria secret , Gap, BeBe. Are nice but wouldn’t want that everyday.. the mall guys here are both in Boxvans and done by 17:30 at latest . But I know there bodies are hurting

Bodies hurting from what exactly? Just the number of pieces? I get that I guess. I only did it for one day. But there's also no stairs which means no knee damage. You're not stepping in and out of a pc all day or carrying 50lb boxes of dog food up to the 4th floor. Just pushing carts.

Shift Inhibit

Bodies hurting from what exactly? Just the number of pieces? I get that I guess. I only did it for one day. But there's also no stairs which means no knee damage. You're not stepping in and out of a pc all day or carrying 50lb boxes of dog food up to the 4th floor. Just pushing carts.
More bulk and walking I guess . Different type of wear and tear. We have freight elevators at our bigger malls . But when I was cover driver and had to do them for a week , I was toast by Friday afternoon

DriverNerd

Yes. But save your feet from dragging carts around . You ever delivered in a mall? After one week I had blisters on both feet
I've delivered at the Mall of America before. Is that close enough?

But you're right, even after driving the packages on trams to the elevators it's all pushing carts from there. Lots of work.

Shift Inhibit

I've delivered at the Mall of America before. Is that close enough?

But you're right, even after driving the packages on trams to the elevators it's all pushing carts from there. Lots of work.
Yes. MOA is a different beast. At my building we have Ridgedale mall and Albertville mall both are no joke .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Or being out in the weather and driving in snow and ice