Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

wilberforce15

5a9e7ca742e1cc0b551185b0.jpeg

I’m woefully uneducated on this subject. My generation is distrustful of things we can’t physically see and touch.
Think of it as owning a piece of the most robust computer network in the world. That's a physical thing.

wilberforce15

In fact, I think it's the physicality of bitcoin that generates its biggest protections. The size and scope of the physical network of mining machines is part of what makes an attack so difficult.

wilberforce15

Over70irregs

View attachment 360935

Think of it as owning a piece of the most robust computer network in the world. That's a physical thing.
Yes
View attachment 360935

Ex BTC has a database where you can see network transactions. Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America would laugh you out of your local branch. Yet we trust them…..

wilberforce15

40 year high.

Here is the Big Lie:

"Essentially, the pandemic made it harder for the world to produce stuff and move it around."

No. No. No. Big no. 1000 times no.

The pandemic did not make it harder to produce and transport.

Our stupid Orwellian Commie response to the virus made it harder to produce and transport.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Here is the Big Lie:

"Essentially, the pandemic made it harder for the world to produce stuff and move it around."

No. No. No. Big no. 1000 times no.

The pandemic did not make it harder to produce and transport.

Our stupid Orwellian Commie response to the virus made it harder to produce and transport.
Dems are are blaming inflation on the wonderful economy Biden built and not on massive spending.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
40 year high.

Now the raises come in 2022. Only inflating inflation

Karma...

not as long as the democratic are in power ...ha ha ha .........biden is making trump look absolutely top notch...........now that biden is importing democratic votes the downward spiral will continue.......

JL 0513

Now the raises come in 2022. Only inflating inflation

Yup. Kind of a vicious cycle. One of the driving forces of inflation, outside of printing trillions out of thin air, is the fact that essentially the minimum wage is around $15. While not the official minimum, numerous states are there and from a competitive standpoint, employers all need to pay it to get workers. This happened too quickly.

The key to the value of currency is the baseline wage, or minimum market wage. That's the starting point for the cost of everything.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yup. Kind of a vicious cycle. One of the driving forces of inflation, outside of printing trillions out of thin air, is the fact that essentially the minimum wage is around $15. While not the official minimum, numerous states are there and from a competitive standpoint, employers all need to pay it to get workers. This happened too quickly.

The key to the value of currency is the baseline wage, or minimum market wage. That's the starting point for the cost of everything.
It’s almost like they’ve been told this for years.

Over70irregs

No choice but to raise. War(s) costs $. Pay up or keep faking. Now we know why we pulled out overseas so fast. They’re broke and keeping you ignorant is their bliss.