Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Over70irregs

That’s not it. We are skilled at putting up with unskilled management. Our dedication and hard work allows poor management examples to be rescued daily in spite of obstacles.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
all i know is that what they say the inflation rate is......double that to get the true rate.

i'm just glad have a side gig going on to make up for this.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
all i know is that what they say the inflation rate is......double that to get the true rate.

i'm just glad have a side gig going on to make up for this.
Don‘t fear all is great according to MSM and Joe. Price of gas is plummeting and unless you are looking to buy a used car life is great. Stop believing what your eyes are lying to you about.

Biden Downplays His Historic Inflation Crisis, “Not Everybody is Looking For a Used Automobile”​

Don Lemon literally sings while praising Biden for gas prices going down 7 cents.​

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don‘t fear all is great according to MSM and Joe. Price of gas is plummeting and unless you are looking to buy a used car life is great. Stop believing what your eyes are lying to you about.

Biden Downplays His Historic Inflation Crisis, “Not Everybody is Looking For a Used Automobile”​

Don Lemon literally sings while praising Biden for gas prices going down 7 cents.​

Morons

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

I think he learned this from big bill.......clinton
tell a lie loud and often enough and the american people will believe it.

Over70irregs

When did this start? Look beyond yourself. You have a “kick the can” problem.

1639309798971.png

Dirk Digler

Bam all done!!
Wonder what our Cola is at for 2022 right now ? I believe we get a dollar raise then on top of that Cola . Could be a pretty decent jump in pay .

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
That’s not it. We are skilled at putting up with unskilled management. Our dedication and hard work allows poor management examples to be rescued daily in spite of obstacles.
I point this out all the time, that our success is usually in spite of our management rather than because of it

I am not popular

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

Don Lemon is a literal communist propagandist; might as well be watching Pravda

I point this out all the time, that our success is usually in spite of our management rather than because of it

I am not popular
The two biggest problems I see with managing is. 1 most of them are 30-day wonders and really don't have any real delivery experience like the old time supervisors did.
2 They really don't have any power They have to follow the script.