Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

The Driver

I drive.
You believe what your left wing media tells you. I can't keep stating the facts over and over hoping one day they will sink in.
I read lots of different media. They’re all in competition with each other for truth, because the truth eventually comes out if one of them doesn’t get it right.

So many people are stuck in their OANN or Fox News crap or worse. That :censored2: is self-serving in the extreme.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I read lots of different media. They’re all in competition with each other for truth, because the truth eventually comes out if one of them doesn’t get it right.

So many people are stuck in their OANN or Fox News crap or worse. That * is self-serving in the extreme.

You assume a lot.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You believe what right-wing media tells you. See how easily you're dismissed? The facts are - you failed to prove fraud, to any degree, and Biden will be inaugurated as a result. I'm sorry if that fact is so damaging to your world view that you have to create delusions to carry on.

I Don't watch/read right wing media. I already turned the tables on you, I was putting your dismissiveness back to you. I didn't try to prove fraud. You realize I'm not an actual lawyer right? I know reality and fantasy get blurred for people who don't have a disciplined approach to discerning what's real.

The Driver

I drive.
"Everything I don't understand is stupid and infantile."
Trump's legal team couldn't make even a single judge understand their case. They didn't bring a case. They were milking the clock.

THE FREAKING ELECTION WAS FREE AND FAIR. I think it's despicable that the president lied to the public for so long about this. It's the cornerstone of our prosperity, our democratic system.

Glad he's gone tomorrow at noon, forever.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trump's legal team couldn't make even a single judge understand their case. They didn't bring a case. They were milking the clock.

THE FREAKING ELECTION WAS FREE AND FAIR. I think it's despicable that the president lied to the public for so long about this. It's the cornerstone of our prosperity, our democratic system.

Congratulations.

Box Ox

4uh24u.jpg

wilberforce15

You think Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Atlanta did anything freely and fairly?

You think they can do anything without mass corruption?

Were you born yesterday?

Macbrother

I Don't watch/read right wing media. I already turned the tables on you, I was putting your dismissiveness back to you. I didn't try to prove fraud. You realize I'm not an actual lawyer right? I know reality and fantasy get blurred for people who don't have a disciplined approach to discerning what's real.
Suuuuure buddy. So it was from your own legal expertise that you parsed through each of the 65 cases thoroughly, read each of the judge's legal rendering, and determined for yourself that the cases hadn't been "heard," right? Strange how I heard and read these exact same arguments coming from Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, et al.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Strange how I heard and read these exact same arguments coming from Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, et al.
And you disagree with Mark Levin, an actual lawyer, because with your own legal expertise, you parsed through each of the 65 cases thoroughly, read each of the judge's legal rendering, and determined for yourself that the cases hadn't been "heard," right?

Suuuuure buddy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And you disagree with Mark Levin, an actual lawyer, because with your own legal expertise, you parsed through each of the 65 cases thoroughly, read each of the judge's legal rendering, and determined for yourself that the cases hadn't been "heard," right?

Suuuuure buddy.

And Robert Barnes. I like how when presented with information that differs from their programming the go to responses are "You're just a dumb truck driver", or holding your level of research to a standard that they themselves would be utterly incapable of achieving, so you must be wrong. I wonder if truck drivers on a forum for truck drivers realize they are disparaging themselves when they call other truck drivers "just a dumb truck driver". The irony escapes them, I think.