Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

wilberforce15

Nah. It was truly unconditional. The God Emperor could do no wrong.
False.

We're just willing to back him despite nay number of mistakes, even with ironclad loyalty, because the opposing party is a giant basket of enemies of the republic.

We know Trump is wrong about a lot. We just don't care. At all. That's because he fundamentally likes America and wants to keep it. And everyone else wants to destroy it.

So, we treat him as our only hope because he was the only hope.

We are enthusiastic fans of the only non commie available. We do not apologize.

Box Ox

False.

We're just willing to back him despite nay number of mistakes, even with ironclad loyalty, because the opposing party is a giant basket of enemies of the republic.

We know Trump is wrong about a lot. We just don't care. At all. That's because he fundamentally likes America and wants to keep it. And everyone else wants to destroy it.

We are enthusiastic fans of the only non commie available. We do not apologize.
So you do unconditionally back him but just call it something else. Nice.

wilberforce15

So you do unconditionally back him but just call it something else. Nice.
I back him unconditionally, yes, because all other options hate America. I'm perfectly willing to call him wrong. But when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his supporters would still vote for him, he's right.

He could do that and still be 10 moral planes above his opponents.

Re-Raise

Oh brother!

“And everyone else wants to destroy it” ????

It is really hard to take someone like you seriously. I just tell myself that your kind of delusional fear is rare.....I hope