Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KOG72

I’m full of it
A719A056-AD0D-4A11-B653-C03FE61CDB22.gif
Perhaps??? Or good good???? Or a shove it sideways????

Blackstream

I voted yes, and I'm a part timer, so you know, part of that demographic that traditionally doesn't vote. I'm glad the strike authorization paperwork and online voting site made it very very clear what a yes vote actually means, because too many people seem to think we're actually voting whether or not to strike right now... hopefully those people actually read and don't cast a stupid vote.

I voted yes, and I'm a part timer, so you know, part of that demographic that traditionally doesn't vote. I'm glad the strike authorization paperwork and online voting site made it very very clear what a yes vote actually means, because too many people seem to think we're actually voting whether or not to strike right now... hopefully those people actually read and don't cast a stupid vote.
Good job

rod

Retired 23 years
If you were in front of me right now, I’d knock out half your teeth, so you could use that Teamster Dental plan, and maybe quit bashing the union so much. Then give you a biscuit, and piss on your shoes.

I had a customer (in his 20's) piss on my tire one time-in front of his mother. His mother was yelling at him and all he said was " dogs do it" --- I thought it was funny as hell.