Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Look at all the give backs over the last couple of decades. Longer progression and a bigger wage gap during progression. A year to get medical. 3 years to get all of you sick/ personal option days. Split raises. The use if technology to harass and discipline...
I agree...

Box Ox

I wonder what the turn out is going to be?

Not nearly as high a percentage among the general UPS hourly population as there might be among BC UPSers. Although I myself and likely some others here on BC are total idiots, we're probably still more inclined to be engaged with whatever processes are going on with the Union. Better informed, readers/writers, etc etc.

Not nearly as high a percentage among the general UPS hourly population as there might be among BC UPSers. Although I myself and likely some others here on BC are total idiots, we're probably still more inclined to be engaged with whatever processes are going on with the Union. Better informed, readers/writers, etc etc.
You got to spread the message at work.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You know they are going to abuse this. It will also out aput a target on our backs because we make a lot more than them. I just want to maintain the standard of living I have now, not give back. When I started 5 weeks vacation was the max now it's six. I'm not willing to give a week back, are you?

The company is making record profits and if you want anything back from me, start by slashing the dividend first, don't take it away from me or you or the retirees.

It would screw things up here pretty bad.

They told us, each center would have to maintain a minimum number of full time drivers in the current classification. Like I said, let’s see the language. If you have 55 drivers now, then they have to maintain that number.