jaker

trolling
I don't get it either. We have one list, so we carry our package car seniority into feeders. It's the only way to go.
Here you go to the bottom of the list once you go feeder and after you make probation you can't go back to package unless you really have a justify reason

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We carry our seniority here (Atlantic Area). You have to do at least 2 years in feeders once you qualify but after that if you want to go back to package all you have to do is sign a bid.

Ya Dad

Gimme me more characters so that I finish this se
Wow ,, 10 and in feeders ,, not bad , you’ll move up quick

You're lucky...real lucky.
I know people that burned 15-20 years in pkg.

You're golden now...don't jeopardize it. (got you my man)

We've had crazy amounts of hiring Feeders drivers at my hub in the last 2 years. In fact most Feeder drivers I've talked to came from off the street because the hub can't meet the demand from hiring inside. With all of the growth UPS has been seeing lately (we're back in the Fortune 50 baby), it's a great time to go Full Time. As long as you've been with the company at least 30 days, you have your CDL Permit with Combination/Air Brakes/Doubles Triples, 1 year of clean driving, and sign the Feeder list, you'll be called in.

brostalss

Going to Feeder class on Monday. After 17 years in package (25 years with UPS) I am ready to go Feeder. (I could've gone two years ago) I've been talking to Feeder Drivers the last couple of weeks and I can't thank them enough for their support and words of advice. First thing they say is "SLOW DOWN" and the scond thing they tell me is "DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP" I'm looking forward to the next chapter with UPS.

Coldworld

They've added 8 new runs and around 10 new drivers in the last 5 years but no one has less than 20 years in package.
nowadays this seems to be the exception, not the rule.... unless you are a building that only has one driver and a backup for vacation relief....

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
nowadays this seems to be the exception, not the rule.... unless you are a building that only has one driver and a backup for vacation relief....

We're adding so many jobs, management is holding off on adding mileage jobs until we have drivers to cover them. But I know, we are the lucky ones.