Coldworld

One day I want to be able to hook it with the dolly on the front box already. I watched a guy do that in the yard and was impressed.
That takes some practice because you do not want to hi pin the trailer....it just takes some practice but I won’t do it next to someone already hooked up on the building... and it can be a bitch to do it in a dark yard where your visibility is bad...I do it sparingly...

Indecisi0n

That takes some practice because you do not want to hi pin the trailer....it just takes some practice but I won’t do it next to someone already hooked up on the building... and it can be a bitch to do it in a dark yard where your visibility is bad...I do it sparingly...
Are you trying to impress me because it's working.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
At least once a month someone spears a trailer around here. Do it the way they train you and that will never happen.

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
One day I want to be able to hook it with the dolly on the front box already. I watched a guy do that in the yard and was impressed.
That comes in handy if you're in a rental with no pintle hook. Takes a while to get the hang of tho. I used to practice when putting dollies away in the dolly patch if no one was around.

barnyard

KTM rider
My daughter is stopping here on the way to Chicago, so I asked for a couple of days of layoff. This afternoon, my boss called and asked if I would come and for my annual feeder ride. Sure. Daughter and wif wanted to go to the dog park, which is one of my least favorite places. Did my pretrip, built a set and blah, blah, blah.
I am qualified for another year.
Yeah me.

Ya Dad

Gimme me more characters so that I finish this se

Any time I've ever watched a guy cowboy a dolly it's taken at least 7-8 pull ups to do it. It's fun to watch but unless you can do it faster than that it doesn't seem very practical.