undies

Strong chance I get called for feeder this year! My only hesitation would be my familial considerations. My wife and I want to have more babies, how would a new feeder driver lifestyle work with a newborn baby? My wife works full time and we have a child entering Pre-K next year.

Indecisi0n

Strong chance I get called for feeder this year! My only hesitation would be my familial considerations. My wife and I want to have more babies, how would a new feeder driver lifestyle work with a newborn baby? My wife works full time and we have a child entering Pre-K next year.
It would be perfect since your home less. Ain't nobody want to watch a newborn.

P

pickup

Since UpstateNY is no longer posting in these threads , let me pass on his wisdom: Don’t use FMLA to “play daddy”.

Johney

Pineapple King
My opinion? It would never work with a wife and yourself working full time at opposite times. Who will take care of the baby?

over9five

Staff member
You work more, wife stays home and raises the children full-time.

Ya Dad

Gimme me more characters so that I finish this se
How long have you ever gone without answering the phone from the call board, and what negative repercussions can come from it that is allowed by your local?

Coldworld

Put the gloves out, turn your flashlight on, put it on the gloves. When your trailer sidewall lights up, stop. I have a tendency to stop way short and will use the flashlight until I get used to building sets again.
I find that it doesn’t take any time to eyeball it and then get out and look... if it is still a large gap between the dolly and my trailer then I’ll get back in the tractor and back a few extra feet.... it’s a hell of a lot better than messing with your glove and flashlight....usually if I’m way short of the dolly I’ll put it on the trailer and just back it a ways into the back box.... if you can hero hook it shouldn’t be much of a problem...nothing to really overthink imo...

Indecisi0n

I find that it doesn’t take any time to eyeball it and then get out and look... if it is still a large gap between the dolly and my trailer then I’ll get back in the tractor and back a few extra feet.... it’s a hell of a lot better than messing with your glove and flashlight....usually if I’m way short of the dolly I’ll put it on the trailer and just back it a ways into the back box.... if you can hero hook it shouldn’t be much of a problem...nothing to really overthink imo...
One day I want to be able to hook it with the dolly on the front box already. I watched a guy do that in the yard and was impressed.