ManInBrown

I was talking to a sleeper driver in the yard the other night at 3am. Been doing it 25 years. I asked him how the heck he falls asleep knowing his life is in another drivers hands. Asked him how many drivers he’s worked with. Said 5 or 6. I asked him if he ever had any drivers he was nervous working with. Said he had one guy and he would pray every time he went to sleep that he wouldn’t die. Said the guy never slept. When he was supposed to be sleeping he would be up front in the cab. I couldn’t do it.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I couldn’t do it.
That was me as well. I was in feeders 29 years. Was asked several times to co-drive, and was asked to cover a sleeper driver several times to see if I liked it. I said thanks, but no thanks. I might end up being *that* guy. I'm not sure I could sleep in a sleeper berth. It's hard to turn down $2500.00/week, tho.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
DB0C2E0A-CB15-4512-9AE7-FE346AB60929.jpeg

P

pickup

Wish we had a bagel lot...

Its called the bagel lot because a bagel manufacturing company was located there before it went bankrupt and Ups bought the property.

Great name for a history lesson, lousy name if you’re trying to find a trailer and you never been there before.